Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry - shape question!

Information 

Hey everyone,

So I'm considering getting a noogleberry to use alongside PM and this may sound like a totally silly question but I was wondering if the noogleberry will effect the shape of your breasts?

Mine are very small but I do love their round shape so I was just curious as to how much if any impact the NG would have on shape.

Thank you and best wishes,

WM

[P.S. Sorry for all the questions lately, natural breast growth newbie here! Blush]

as long as you select domes that are larger than your breasts then they will grow proportionally and fill in...

As long as the noogleberry cup is big enough they should keep their shape i haven't noticed anyone say pumping effects shape in any bad way only good like fuller, rounder and more symmetry.
Look at the cup diameter s to find which is wide enough for all your breast to fit into.

Thank you both for the replies, I felt silly asking that question but wanted to check first! Blush

(11-06-2014, 11:29 AM)Wintermoon Wrote:  Thank you both for the replies, I felt silly asking that question but wanted to check first! Blush

Good question! better to have all the answers than to be sorry later!

It has dramatically shaped AND lifted my breasts in the most positive ways possible!

My right breasts is smaller than my left one, it is also less full on the top. Do you guys think that when I only noogle the right one it will even out?

(11-06-2014, 08:04 PM)uhuccup Wrote:  My right breasts is smaller than my left one, it is also less full on the top. Do you guys think that when I only noogle the right one it will even out?

Yes.... that's what my problem so I pumped my right one twice as much as my left... now they are the same size..

(11-06-2014, 08:04 PM)uhuccup Wrote:  My right breasts is smaller than my left one, it is also less full on the top. Do you guys think that when I only noogle the right one it will even out?

Noogle the smaller one a lot more often. I have the same problem and have more or less evened them out.

Thanks for encouraging!
:-)
So I'll noogle the smaller one twice as often as the largee one.
Will it also help with rounding the smaller breast and make it fuller on top? It looks crazy, my right boob is so full on the top and bottom and the smaller only at the bottom..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon