Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help! broken suction thingie on Kangzhu

I seem to remember someone had a similar difficulties but can't find the post anywhere now.

I received my kangzhu cups today! Hooray!

Unfortunately the pink suction thingie came loose and I can't seen to fix it back in!!

Has someone experienced something similar or could someone give me an idea how to fix it?

I can only pump one breast at a time now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just push the pink rubber onto the green thingie from the inside of the cups until you can push the green stopper out.

(10-06-2014, 03:41 PM)Koko Wrote:  Just push the pink rubber onto the green thingie from the inside of the cups until you can push the green stopper out.

Does the pink rubber ball just float in the end piece? or his it attached to the green part?

It totally came off..

I tried squeezing it back in but could not do so. Sad

Look at the other one.... is the pink things attached to the green stem and is pink thing located on the inside of the dome? I assume if it is its what keeps the pressure in the dome sealing of the opening... you could try gluing it to the green part...

This happened to my Kangzhu cups several times. i think the pink rubber stopper is somehow pulled away during suction. I just push it hard right back to the green part. Usually gets back to normal.

Thank you Koko & Karren!

I guess my fingers were slippery last night, tried it again today with more patience and it went back up. needed to twist the green pull before getting it right!

THANK YOUU!! xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon