Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tibetan, i need your help please - fall NBE several times :-(

Hello girls,

I am starting to loose hope...
After trying flat to fab and starting to have some success i never managed to get growth after the 1 month break ( the obe after 3 month)

I tried nbe again, but filed again and again. No growing pain/ no growth as i ha experieneced the first time.

Now i am 31, and i have decided to up my game. I am taking 1 x 320g SP, and 2xMP 500mg so 1000 mg in follicular phase and i will be switching to 3x red clover and 3xfenugreek and 1x saw palmetto in luteal.

I am doing 86cm today and i will be posting my progress in any.

I have low thyroid activity

Girls how can i boost my programme ? Did you think that GABA helped ?

Thanks all

Lots of love
Xx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-06-2014, 08:47 PM)Neverloosehope Wrote:  Hello girls,

I am starting to loose hope...
After trying flat to fab and starting to have some success i never managed to get growth after the 1 month break ( the obe after 3 month)

I tried nbe again, but filed again and again. No growing pain/ no growth as i ha experieneced the first time.

Now i am 31, and i have decided to up my game. I am taking 1 x 320g SP, and 2xMP 500mg so 1000 mg in follicular phase and i will be switching to 3x red clover and 3xfenugreek and 1x saw palmetto in luteal.

I am doing 86cm today and i will be posting my progress in any.

I have low thyroid activity

Girls how can i boost my programme ? Did you think that GABA helped ?

Thanks all

Lots of love
Xx

Hi Neverlosehope,

Sorry to hear about the lack of progress. How long would you say you were on nbe? Time break and re evaluate. Can you get your hormones tested? Estrogen progesterone prolactin, testosterone and cortisol.

Are you autoimmune hypo or just hypothyroid? What have you found out?

Hello TIbetan,

Thanks cor coming back to me you are a star !!

I would say that i have been for 2 years now, have not taken 1 inch so I am obvioulsy doing something wrong !!

I have taken a 3 months pause and i am now back on with the programm described above.

I am just hypo. Do you take any Gaba ?
I have not done a hormone test but do u think i can do it although i am under an nbe programme ?

Which test brand do you recommend ?
Anything else you think I should add ?

Thanks, xx

(10-06-2014, 10:28 PM)Neverloosehope Wrote:  Hello TIbetan,

Thanks cor coming back to me you are a star !!

I would say that i have been for 2 years now, have not taken 1 inch so I am obvioulsy doing something wrong !!

I have taken a 3 months pause and i am now back on with the programm described above.

I am just hypo. Do you take any Gaba ?
I have not done a hormone test but do u think i can do it although i am under an nbe programme ?

Which test brand do you recommend ?
Anything else you think I should add ?

Thanks, xx

Yeah, you need testing. Just do a blood spot or saliva or blood draw. I used ZRT labs online (saliva kit panel). Just what I suggested above, I think will be fine. I guess you can look into taking a form of potassium iodide. Look for the skin/sublingual drops, be careful, they are very effective. Safer is probably kelp in whole form/food.

I have tried gaba in the past. I guess its okay. Id drop all nbe and get the testing out of the way. I'd look at what I am dominant or lacking in as far as hormone levels go.

Hello girls i am back - I followed your advice and I posted my results there

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21279

Please let me know your thoughts ?

xx

Flat to fab doesn't look a great programming so maybe trying different methods will help maybe pumping bovine ovary often works better for smaller starting sizes or if most herbs don't work.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon