Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hiya. :)

Hi, im 17 years young.. lol.. Since i was young and started to enter into adolescence i have disliked my chest, ive struggled with it since then. Only now have i decided to do something about it instead of feeling down and ashamed of it. i was thinking about hormones or else the use of natural herbs to have growth of my chest, but i have decided to go for a suction therapy as i want to be able to father my own children with my girlfriend in the years to come because of this i dont want to alter my hormone levels as this could affect my fertility... but anyway, what is the best way to use a suction breast pump and is there any way that works better than others?

thanks in advance,
sunnybaby936

What pump so you use? Karren had good results with pumping or the noogleberry forum has some really inspiring pumping results too if you haven't seen already , other men I think keep function with regular breaks from herbs but you seem sensible for being so young.
I think there was a biological male who grew just wearing a bra and leaning forward brushing massaging all the fat towards the cups bra would need to be well fitting with a tight band for this though.

thanks for the reply, i havent started to pump or anything yet, i dont know where to start... thanks you, i get that quite alot.. im sure it is possible to keep my male fuction with regualar breaks but as i said i dont want to alter my natural hormone levels... is there any particular brand of pump that i should use or is there any particular method that works better than others, that way i know i should be getting the results expected right from the get-go?

thanks again,
sunnybaby936

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon