Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I've written a word doc that anyone new to pm should read!

Is it me or u keep posting undefined randomly? Lol

Her browser is putting all her text in the subject line and what ever characters are being put in the body of the text this forums software doesn't understand....

(06-06-2014, 03:47 PM)Karren Wrote:  Try using a differed internet browser..... chrome or Firefox..... Opera.....

Jee, which browser are you using? Also, which operating system? how old is your computer? Firefox is free. If you need a new os, Linux is also free and can be installed on any old computer, after you save your important files on flashdisk.

All you really need is firefox.

Jee's document. I posted it since it was public. I'll take it down if asked:

(06-06-2014, 02:35 AM)Jee Wrote:  undefined

Attached File(s)
BNEXUSJEE.docx (Size: 13.09 KB / Downloads: 24)

"
HI! I’m an 18 year old female, starting size a-cup.
Previously I used to be a b-cup at best. (I had this bra that would push everything up that wasn’t boob, into boob -that, would make me a b-cup)
But I lost a lot of chub from this diet I’ve been on (it’s called the paleo diet) and maybe I was doing it wrong, but I’m gaining the weight back slowly by eating more fatty things, because now my body is in a state of ketosis. (where it’s a fat burner and no longer a sugar burner!)
Oh, and for some reason it never posts what I write in my threads, maybe I have the wrong flash, or maybe it’s the fact that I’m using a cheap Japanese laptop. But anyway, sorry you had to download a file. I probably don’t have any viruses. Probably. But it’d be well worth the read, because I think I’ve got everything covered. 
THE NEGATIVES OF PM:
SLEEP TROUBLES
on the first 3 days of taking pm, I was having night trouble. I was up late worrying, worrying about stuff that’s not worth worrying about. I was restless. And when I did get to sleep, I would wake up two hours later with nightmares. 
SOLUTION: took it in the morning, genius!
PERIODS
From what I hear, it messes with your monthly’s –this held true for me, it came early! But from what I read; this is just your body adapting to it. 
DROWSINESS
It would make me feel drowsy throughout the day HOWEVER, I think that was just my body adapting because now I feel great.
MOODSWINGS 
Pm made me feel kind of depressed and hopeless –and anybody that knows me would think the very opposite of that! I usually feel like the happiest person every day. So I stopped taking pm for a day and I felt great! Like my old self  But I did start taking it again and it’s been a week now and I feel great again! I think that was just my body adapting to it, too?
So an overview of my negatives –it was all just my body getting used to the change! Now for the fun part Big Grin
THE POSITIVES!!:
MY BREASTS!
Since taking pm I got noticeable swelling within the first week! They were firmer, rounder, and, well just so squishy! They used to feel almost like the fat you would find anywhere on your body, but now they feel more like water balloons. They don’t even look like cow teets anymore when I go into the push-up position, they stay really rounded and firm.
MY SKIN
I didn’t know pm was good for the skin, but after I found out it made a lot of sense to me because my skin has been glowing, usually it has a really pinkish hue to it and looks kind of blotchy, but it looks great now. Originally I thought it was the fish oil, but I’ve been taking that for ages.
MY, UM. LIBIDO THINGY. >_>
From what I hear, many people taking the pm note a decrease in their libido. Maybe it’s just the dosage, or maybe it’s just me, but it’s been the very opposite in my case.
And this last one is kind of, well, debatable.
I became (or discovered that I am) an excessive cummer (squirter?).
But correlation vs. causation? I couldn’t tell you.
Did anybody else notice anything similar?
"
Music 

undefined

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon