Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chiyomilk Massage Video

Hi
I've found Chiyomilk's massage on YouTube but due to its content I have to sign up and make an google email account in order to view it.
I don't really want to make another email address so I have tried searching to see if there's one on here, to no avail.
Please, has anyone got a video they can post, or is the only way to make a Google account.
Many thanks

(05-06-2014, 08:28 PM)djt-d Wrote:  Hi
I've found Chiyomilk's massage on YouTube but due to its content I have to sign up and make an google email account in order to view it.
I don't really want to make another email address so I have tried searching to see if there's one on here, to no avail.
Please, has anyone got a video they can post, or is the only way to make a Google account.
Many thanks

btw from what i heard its a really nice massage... i will try and help but no promises... anyways trying massage today!!! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon