Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any guidance greatly appreciated!

Hello!

Started out in February on my NBE journey, purchased Kangzhu cups in March and LOVED the results! However, I was outgrowing the large Kangzhu cups and the top piece was breaking off, making it ineffective.

So I decided to graduate to the Noogleberry. Purchased the large airlock cups, work great but I have outgrown them (measuring 32D, my boobs are wide). So yayyy! I ordered Extra Large cups (which took about 3 weeks to arrive), and I am so lost after receiving them.

They only fit if I use the silicone rings, and I can get a good suction if I pump one breast at a time. However, I do not have the luxury to pump for extended amount of time on one breast only, my time to pump is limited so I would like to pump both at the same time.

I am at a loss, because I made an investment in the Noogleberry systems and I am in tears because I feel I am inadept at using it and frustrated that I have to keep ordering the right supplies and waiting for shipment. I'm not sure if I should order yet another thing that will help me pump at the same time effectively or sell the system and go back to the Kangzhu cups

I'm sad because I was getting great results with pumping in addition to herbals and diet, and want to start growing again!!

Thank you in advance for your insight and wisdom!

Have you tried using any massage oils or creams when you pump? I find I get better suction when I do.

Are the XL cups just too big for both to fit on your chest at the same time? or too hard to handle? I know that on large cups I've had to place them on the bed propped up with pillows and lean over them and lower myself down on top of them and then start to pump... trying to hold both in place and pump at the same time is also impossible.... you could also take an old bra and cut the cups out and push the domes in the hole and use it as a halter to hold the domes in place?

Thanks for your replies, sorry I was super busy here

I use some sort of lubricant, either flax seed oil or this awesome milk lotion I picked up at a local farm. Yes, the lubricant helps greatly with maintaining suction/seal

The whole set up is cumbersome, I have the regular pump/tubing. It was so much easier with the airlock cups. I'm contemplating asking my husband for assistance with converting the XL cups to airlock. Looks like he just would cut off the tip, drill the hole wider for the airlock assembly and thread it as well. But then I would have to explain the whole pumping thing and I'm not quite ready to tell him that I have taken more aggressive plan besides massage and creams.

I will try the old bra trick today, that's a great suggestion! I have enough bras around this house to sacrifice one for a good cause.

Thanks again for all your help!!! I do greatly appreciate it!

Yeah... Your welcome... If you want to try something you could get a couple small rubber caps the same size as the NB hose.... and put them over the nipples on the NB domes.... then put some lube on the NB hose and slip it inside the dome and put it over your breast.... pump out the air and as your pumping pull the hose out... if the cap doesn't leak and you have a good seal then they should stay pumped up and attached till you want to remove them... hoseless pumping! lol. to remove them just slip two fingers under the dome edge and push inwards to allow air to leak in... You may have to push the domes tight against your chest when your first pumping to get it to seal with the hose in there... I usually run the hose on the top inside of my breast where theres enough tissue to allow the hose to sink into.... I do it this way all the time..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon