Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Luteal Swelling

When I took PM through out my cycle I barely got any luteal swelling. When I added PC cream my breast started to really hurt and swell so I only used it ever other day. I think my luteal swelling before NBE was caused by too much progesterone

(13-06-2014, 05:28 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  When I took PM through out my cycle I barely got any luteal swelling. When I added PC cream my breast started to really hurt and swell so I only used it ever other day. I think my luteal swelling before NBE was caused by too much progesterone

Weird.... I'm experiencing luteal swelling which is the first time since I added PC to my program. I'm not using PC this time or taking any herbs and I regret not doing that because my swelling is so unbelievably painful, my boobs are constantly hurting me which reminds me of my pre-NBE days, really hope my horrible-need to go to a clinic for an injection-cramps won't follow!

So maybe it's really the Progesteron that causes that luteal swelling..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon