Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Getting excited hearing all about the noogleberry!

(04-06-2014, 10:02 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  
(04-06-2014, 12:52 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Don't exercise too intensely! It can have the opposite effect of what you want NBE-wise.

well Im trying to achieve a bigger butt and thicker legs too so I like to lift weights and do leg exercises... I don't do much cardio since weight lifting burns calories and gets your heart beating too and Im not trying to lose weight I wanna build muscle. You think that's ok?

Hm, I don't know. I know there's a girl who did something similar (she was obsessed with getting a big behind and thick thighs) and she wound up getting implants because she burned off all her boobage. So be careful...

Don't be afraid that the butt training will hinder your breast growth!
While exercising your body will produce HGH.
I do butt and tummy training too and my breasts are still growing!
I think the most important thing is to eat normally and don't reduce fat and calorie intake too much.
As long as you don't train 2 to 3 hours every day there's no need to worry Big Grin

(04-06-2014, 04:17 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(04-06-2014, 12:52 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Don't exercise too intensely! It can have the opposite effect of what you want NBE-wise.

well Im trying to achieve a bigger butt and thicker legs too so I like to lift weights and do leg exercises... I don't do much cardio since weight lifting burns calories and gets your heart beating too and Im not trying to lose weight I wanna build muscle. You think that's ok?

Hm, I don't know. I know there's a girl who did something similar (she was obsessed with getting a big behind and thick thighs) and she wound up getting implants because she burned off all her boobage. So be careful...

this reminds me... a co worker of mine I guess had big tits and a big ass (the other
co workers were talking about her) and they said ever since she got into fitness her boobs and butt shrunk alot but that they prefer an athletic body anyways over her curves I guess... she has a really pretty butt hip ratio but very very curious to have seen what she used to look like... (she also stated she loved lifting weights)

(05-06-2014, 01:12 PM)uhuccup Wrote:  Don't be afraid that the butt training will hinder your breast growth!
While exercising your body will produce HGH.
I do butt and tummy training too and my breasts are still growing!
I think the most important thing is to eat normally and don't reduce fat and calorie intake too much.
As long as you don't train 2 to 3 hours every day there's no need to worry Big Grin

although ive been slacking on exercises... I would exercise 3 times a week and would do only 3 sets of heavy butt workouts and wow I had results fast! I was scared of burning calories so id intake soo much protein and carbs after a wokrout lol. kinda scared its going to my tummy too :/

I weight lift regularly (4-5 days / week) and can't give up running. I'm gaining muscle while still growing boobs. They are growing slowly but they are growing, so it can be done. Just get lots of protein and don't restrict your calorie intake too much. I don't count calories, I eat healthily and eat whenever I'm hungry.

If someone does open the package and asks you tell them they're Chinese Therapy Cups! Or whatever those things are. Look them up, they look the exact same and are used for detoxifying the body!

Play music while you noogle or the television to drown out any pumping noises.

(08-07-2014, 03:47 PM)Wishin Wrote:  

I weight lift regularly (4-5 days / week) and can't give up running. I'm gaining muscle while still growing boobs. They are growing slowly but they are growing, so it can be done. Just get lots of protein and don't restrict your calorie intake too much. I don't count calories, I eat healthily and eat whenever I'm hungry.

awesome! Im the same way I have a fasttt metabolism so I havee to eat often and I get the munchies lol so I eat a bunch but like peanut butter... protein shakes... wheat bread... etc

(08-07-2014, 11:33 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  If someone does open the package and asks you tell them they're Chinese Therapy Cups! Or whatever those things are. Look them up, they look the exact same and are used for detoxifying the body!

Play music while you noogle or the television to drown out any pumping noises.

ohhh thats a good one! to me they still look like a pair of boobs! lol. but did not know that chinese cups did that! interesting

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon