Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Want a bigger butt?! HOP OIL.

Just one more question before I order,should I get 1 lb of powder or the whole flower?Which one is better?They are both fresh by the way.

Powder makes a better extraction, and powder is great for capsules: the fact that it has more surface area for extraction or digestion means more of it can get in your system. I like whole herbs for some reason. I don't know of the shelf-life of whole herbs compared to powdered herbs.

So far it looks like powdered herbs are way better for making extractions, taking in capsules, or by small spoon. Possibly better for making topical creams. Powdered herbs are harder to strain out, but you don't have to strain it all out from the extract.

Whole herbs might be useful for tea. You can also grind up whole herbs, but some product may be lost that way, and it may not be as fine as the powder supplied.

You can search online for whole herbs compared to powdered herbs.

Thank you...the powder it is then.Im ordering it today.

So, I'm new to this whole herb infusion thing, but I do have a question. Wouldn't rubbing hops extract on your butt be the same thing as rubbing hops infusion? I mean, they're both powerful, right? And if the extract is too strong, couldn't you essentially just dilute it with olive oil or another carrier oil? I'm just curious Smile

And I mean just buying hops extract and possibly just mixing it with a carrier oil. I'm not meaning make the extract myself, I'm too lazy. Haha Wink

an infusion is technically an extract.
you can dilute an extract if you want. Essential oil extracts are the most concentrated, and those need to be diluted. Essential oil extracts have to be brought like that.

There are different types of infusions and extracts, and sometimes the meanings overlap.
alcohol infusion - herb soaked in drinking alcohol
vegetable oil infusion - what this thread is about
tea infusion - tea
essential oil extract - is mostly pure extract with negligible infusion medium.
water itself can be used as an extract medium, but usually its extracted better as a tea or with drinking alcohol
Information 

Any updates?Im waiting for my extract and powder to come in the mail.Big Grin

(15-07-2014, 03:02 AM)Icandycutie11 Wrote:  Any updates?Im waiting for my extract and powder to come in the mail.Big Grin

Update: i got cellulite Angry

i will post pics if there will be significant results, i don't see them yet)

(16-07-2014, 11:21 AM)Diannette Wrote:  
(15-07-2014, 03:02 AM)Icandycutie11 Wrote:  Any updates?Im waiting for my extract and powder to come in the mail.Big Grin

Update: i got cellulite Angry

i will post pics if there will be significant results, i don't see them yet)
Doing lunges and squats will get rid of cellulite.

I got my hops powder today!I'm currently making my infusion right now.I'm so excited Smile

Is this suppose to be like rubbing PM on ur butt Cuz its estrogenic?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon