Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Want a bigger butt?! HOP OIL.

Mine is finally done. A long two weeks of waiting lol. Oh, and olive oil wont boil...it'll just smoke fire-hazard style!

Could you use PM extract and emu oil as an alternative to hops and olive oil?

Should you put vitamin e on your butt incase stretchmarks appear after using the hops olive oil? Thanks for posting though Smile I was trying flaxseed oil for a bit but finding i couldnt keep consistant with it and having to hang around with it on my ass whilst it soaked in lol If i lived on my own i would be fine but i live with my family still so walking around with my ass cheeks out isn't an option Sad lol

oh and do you let it sit on your butt for ages or do you just put a tiny bit on ? thanks Smile

So are meant to boil the olive oil or just let the hops sit in oil for a while? Because some ppl are saying not to boil olive oil so i'm confused!! Huh

Went to my trusted health food store and they didn't have any! That will be my mission tomorrow... find hops tea.

(23-06-2014, 08:46 PM)aphro04 Wrote:  So are meant to boil the olive oil or just let the hops sit in oil for a while? Because some ppl are saying not to boil olive oil so i'm confused!! Huh

Went to my trusted health food store and they didn't have any! That will be my mission tomorrow... find hops tea.

put hops in oil. heat it. if the oil smokes, it's too hot. It wont boil either way.

(22-06-2014, 12:45 PM)khaleesi Wrote:  oh and do you let it sit on your butt for ages or do you just put a tiny bit on ? thanks Smile

i put a tiny bit on)

here are my before and after pics. (still working on it!)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(28-06-2014, 04:08 PM)Diannette Wrote:  
(22-06-2014, 12:45 PM)khaleesi Wrote:  oh and do you let it sit on your butt for ages or do you just put a tiny bit on ? thanks Smile

i put a tiny bit on)

THOSE are your results from this hops oil infusion thing since just June 1st?!! So, a month of applying this and you have THAT big of a difference. Holy CRAP! I'm making this stuff!!

Do you apply it twice a day?

(28-06-2014, 04:29 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  
(28-06-2014, 04:08 PM)Diannette Wrote:  

i put a tiny bit on)

THOSE are your results from this hops oil infusion thing since just June 1st?!! So, a month of applying this and you have THAT big of a difference. Holy CRAP! I'm making this stuff!!

Do you apply it twice a day?
YES. Wink

sometimes, twice a day, sometimes only once, before going to sleep. Rolleyes

Well the angle is totally different so its difficult to compare the pics.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon