Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Large Breasts Growth caused by Aloe Vera?

Random question, I would say that my boobs are on the larger side of average. I have a petite build which I think makes them look larger on my frame and sometimes even a bit out of place on me. I am from Mexico originally and Aloe Vera plant is used to reduce scaring and heal skin. When I was a young girl and my boobs started growing my mom told me to cut Aloe and squeeze out the gel from inside the stalks and massage them into my boobs or else I would get stretch marks. I did this very regularly. My boobs didn't balloon in size right away or anything, but I have had many growth spurts throughout my life and even recently. I have aloe in my garden and as habit I still rub it on my girls and other areas I don't want stretch marks and plan to do this when on my belly also when I am pregnant. My question is could this have anything to do with my current breast size? I do have some stretch marks on the upper fullness of my breasts, however for the size they are I would have to say I have very very little stretch marks and I am very happy about that!
Thought? Thanks gals!!! :-)

You may have found something that improves circulation and improves healing. I didn't find anything on Aloe's chemicals being hormonal. I think all plants have hormonal substances, but many plants may have a negligible amount or the wrong kind. Aloe vera is useful even without hormonal properties. It seems like aloe was what you were looking for. Aloe also has nutritional value, but its not meant to be ingested. I think it was diet, but aloe helped keep those gains. I wonder if aloe is effective like msm.

Data on aloe:
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/drugi...l/607.html
http://nccam.nih.gov/health/aloevera

Also wondering....maybe it was the habit that you developed of massaging the breasts that helped the growth spurts? Especially since you've been doing it since puberty....

(30-05-2014, 09:45 PM)KinakoNeko Wrote:  Also wondering....maybe it was the habit that you developed of massaging the breasts that helped the growth spurts? Especially since you've been doing it since puberty....
I have no idea if this contributed to size but yes I have definitely been doing this since puberty on and off, not massaging hard though I don't know the right way to do it mainly just quickly working it over into my breasts. I am much larger than my mom and sisters, they also did this I am assuming but we don't talk to each other about thinks like breasts it's taboo you know? If I showed a pic of my breasts without bra I think it's impressive how little stretch marks I have so I am assuming it worked and I will continue this whenever I want to prevent stretch marks. Right from the garden who knew?! :-)

I found something that said aloe increases estrogen. It looks amateur, but it still looks good. I'm not sure of the authenticity of this paper.

http://jmj.jums.ac.ir/browse.php?a_id=23&slc_lang=en&sid=1&ftxt=1

(30-05-2014, 10:22 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  I found something that said aloe increases estrogen. It looks amateur, but it still looks good. I'm not sure of the authenticity of this paper.

http://jmj.jums.ac.ir/browse.php?a_id=23&slc_lang=en&sid=1&ftxt=1

Cool! I will check it out! Well I can at least say it doesn't hinder breast growth! :-)

OK, so I think I can say that my boobs are a little larger than the average. I am small framed, small feet, hands, even small ears LOL so what did I do differently than most in my life? As some of you may know that chat with me or if you read my first post on this thread I massaged my breasts at a young age once I started developing with raw aloe jell cut and squeezed right from the plant. I did this to avoid stretch marks while my breasts began developing. Aloe is used in many hand lotions and some stretch mark relief creams over the counter so that proves this wasn't a totally crazy thing to do. In my culture aloe is used for many herbal remedies including healing burns, cuts, scrapes, scars etc. The more I think about my life and dealing with puberty etc while I was developing I can remember massaging my breasts, sometimes they were tender from my cycle begging and sometimes maybe from the stimulation of massaging. Also it isn't easy to massage with aloe, it's not slick it's rather sticky and drys quickly so this forced me to massage rather aggressively. I talk to other gals about this and they look at me strange, no one seemed to have ever massage their breasts through puberty and I see many girls much smaller than me with many more stretch marks. They must have neglected their breasts when they began to naturally growing during their youth. I must credit my mama for the advice and well here I am today naturally busty. No augmentation, sure I am not really happy with them, and want to make them more perky and fuller etc. but I did start NBE with a lot to work with. This curiosity have made me really look into Aloe Vera and I have found many credible sources commenting on Aloe and it's estrogenic properties like this link
[Image: photos.demandstudios.com%2Fgetty%2Fartic...ep_ratio=1]
http://www.livestrong.com/article/549996...imbalance/
I think I may have been onto something and didn't even know it. I continue to do this today and have a few Aloe plants in my garden and keep stalks cut and wrapped in foil in my refrigerator. Has anyone thought to blend this in a blender and mix with other oils etc? Just a thought...

Here is the article copy & pasted from the link.

Aloe & Hormone Imbalance

Aloe is a family of succulent plants, collectively called aloe vera. The thick leaves of the aloe plant contain a viscous gel, rich in compounds thought to have medicinal properties. However, the full range of health effects from taking aloe are not yet known, and aloe might cause side effects. Aloe has yet not been linked to hormonal imbalances, but it might have an effect on some hormones produced in the human body.
Estrogen
One of the hormones potentially affected by aloe is estrogen, a steroid hormone involved in fertility and breast growth. Aloe vera leaves contain phytoestrogens, compounds that mimic the effects of estrogen in your body. A study published in "Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters" in 2001 found that compounds in aloe could stimulate breast cell growth in test tube experiments, mimicking the effects of estrogen. An additional study published in "Archives of Pharmacal Research" in 2008 indicates that aloe extract can activate the estrogen receptor -- the protein your cells use to sense the presence of and respond to estrogen. These data suggest that aloe might have some physiological effects similar to estrogen in your body, but the role of aloe in an estrogen hormone imbalance is not yet known.

We used to have Aloe plants all over the place and the only time I used them is when I burnt myself..... But I'm up for trying anything... wonder is the Aloe gel will work?

So you r saying that you used this throughout your young age such as from 15 and up? Curious. Thinking about maybe passing this to a future daughter Smile if shes like me, she will get my small boobs and i wouldn't want her to go through that... so when did you start using it? and how much etc.

I think it would be wise to include the interactions:

ALOE INTERACTIONS
http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-607-ALOE.aspx?activeIngredientId=607&activeIngredientName=ALOE

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon