Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What to do/take in Second half of Cycle after PM??

Hi everyone! So I started taking PM (going about 14 days on after my period and 14 days off). I was wondering, for those who cycle their PM, what do you do/take during the second half of the cycle? I'm trying to figure out what to do/take during the second half of my cycle until I can take the PM again. Let me know please. Thanks!

Something weaker like fenugreek or fennel but you don't need to take anything maybe progesterone cream if estrogen becomes too high.

(30-05-2014, 01:50 PM)Angela531 Wrote:  Hi everyone! So I started taking PM (going about 14 days on after my period and 14 days off). I was wondering, for those who cycle their PM, what do you do/take during the second half of the cycle? I'm trying to figure out what to do/take during the second half of my cycle until I can take the PM again. Let me know please. Thanks!

Good question I just started PM, hanging out here for answers! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon