Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Optimistic Beginner - with questions!

Smile 

Hello!
After a few days of massaging and forum-lurking, I feel like it's time to say hello and ask the questions that I can't seem to find clear answers to on my own.

I was really happy to discover that this (natural breast enhancement) was even a thing! It makes sense to me and the massaging feels right - by that I mean I can feel that I am stimulating something in a new and positive way when I do it.

I am 24 years old and I used to be quite proud of my breasts. They developed early and nicely into a full 36 C cup by age 16. Then, I gained some weight (I was about 190 lbs.). I lost the weight and have stayed around 120/130 for three years now, but my breasts have shrunk to a 34 or 36 B cup that I struggle to fill. They are not firm, smooth, or perky. Cleavage is no longer possible. It has made my new figure a bittersweet thing.

That being said, I have a good feeling about this massage + herbs plan. I have been massaging for 20 minutes, twice a day. One massage is with cocoa butter oil and one with flaxseed oil. I have fenugreek extract coming in the mail that I plan on mixing with the massage oils. I have also been doing 12 reps of isotonic pectoral excersises each day.

Onto THE QUESTIONS:
1: Is 20 minutes of massage twice a day too much? Is there such a thing as too much?

2: I currently smoke cigarrettes and drink entirely too much coffee. I have purchased a vapor E- Cigarrette and I am decreasing my caffiene consumption every day. Will my attempts at NBE be pointless until these things are totally out of my system? How much to these substances hinder growth?

3. If and when I start to see growth, say after a month or two, should I plan on taking a short break? Does this help prevent or end plateaus, or does it cause them? How do I keep from losing what I gain?

I have attached a starting picture of the girls. The stretch marks don't show and the fact that my arms are raised makes them look faaarrr perkier than usual.

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(30-05-2014, 12:49 AM)carouselambra Wrote:  Hello!
After a few days of massaging and forum-lurking, I feel like it's time to say hello and ask the questions that I can't seem to find clear answers to on my own.

I was really happy to discover that this (natural breast enhancement) was even a thing! It makes sense to me and the massaging feels right - by that I mean I can feel that I am stimulating something in a new and positive way when I do it.

I am 24 years old and I used to be quite proud of my breasts. They developed early and nicely into a full 36 C cup by age 16. Then, I gained some weight (I was about 190 lbs.). I lost the weight and have stayed around 120/130 for three years now, but my breasts have shrunk to a 34 or 36 B cup that I struggle to fill. They are not firm, smooth, or perky. Cleavage is no longer possible. It has made my new figure a bittersweet thing.

That being said, I have a good feeling about this massage + herbs plan. I have been massaging for 20 minutes, twice a day. One massage is with cocoa butter oil and one with flaxseed oil. I have fenugreek extract coming in the mail that I plan on mixing with the massage oils. I have also been doing 12 reps of isotonic pectoral excersises each day.

Onto THE QUESTIONS:
1: Is 20 minutes of massage twice a day too much? Is there such a thing as too much?

2: I currently smoke cigarrettes and drink entirely too much coffee. I have purchased a vapor E- Cigarrette and I am decreasing my caffiene consumption every day. Will my attempts at NBE be pointless until these things are totally out of my system? How much to these substances hinder growth?

3. If and when I start to see growth, say after a month or two, should I plan on taking a short break? Does this help prevent or end plateaus, or does it cause them? How do I keep from losing what I gain?

I have attached a starting picture of the girls. The stretch marks don't show and the fact that my arms are raised makes them look faaarrr perkier than usual.

Thanks!

Quit cigarettes and in a month or two you can use the money saved to buy a noogleberry! That's the real key to growing!

Don't expect too much I have been listening to rockmelon for a week and I haven't grown 4cm like they told me

(30-05-2014, 03:18 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  Don't expect too much I have been listening to rockmelon for a week and I haven't grown 4cm like they told me
Beautywithboobs there's more to NBE than rockmelon

to answer the questions:
1. The more attention your boobies get the better
2. There are multiple theories about caffeine but I'd kept in moderation it shouldn't be an issue. Cigs can definitely hinder growth though.
3. I think having a cycle will help you maintain growth. Many people have taken breaks and while they don't grow during them they are able to maintain their size.

That's quite rude and there's more to NBE than rockmelon

hi there. in the interest of caffeine, this is what I have found and the reason I am quitting it in an attempt to have nbe work. I cant speak for its accuracy but its enough for me to stop it and see how I go. I am the only one who does drink coffee in my family and also the only one with small breasts in family of at least D's! :s

It takes approximately 15 to 45 minutes for caffeine to reach its peak levels in your bloodstream. Caffeine has a half-life of approximately five to six hours, meaning that it takes this long for its concentration in your bloodstream to reduce by half. So, if you have a 10-ounce cup of coffee at 7 a.m. containing approximately 250 milligrams of caffeine, by 1 p.m. your body will still have 125 milligrams of caffeine in circulation.

Calcium

Caffeine causes calcium to be excreted in the urine and feces. For every 150 mg of caffeine ingested, about the amount in one cup of coffee, 5 mg of calcium is lost. This effect occurs even hours after the consumption of caffeine. One study of postmenopausal women found that those who consumed more than 300 mg of caffeine lost more bone in the spine than women who consumed less.

Caffeine also inhibits the amount of calcium that is absorbed through the intestinal tract and depletes the amount retained by the bones. Studies have shown that women with high caffeine intake suffer more hip fractures than those who avoid caffeine or drink in moderation (1 to 2 cups per day).

Vitamin D

Caffeine inhibits vitamin D receptors, which limit the amount that will be absorbed. Because vitamin D is important in the absorption and use of calcium in building bone, this could also decrease bone mineral density, resulting in an increased risk for osteoporosis.

Iron

Caffeine interferes with the body’s absorption of iron, which is necessary for red blood cell production. Drinking caffeine at the same time as an iron source can reduce absorption by up to 80%, according to the Nutrition Desk Reference. Any beverage containing caffeine should be separated from iron-containing foods or supplements by at least one hour.

B Vitamins

Caffeine has a mild diuretic effect, which increases urination. Water soluble vitamins, such as the B-vitamins, can be depleted as a result of the fluid loss. In addition, it interferes with the metabolism of some B-vitamins, such as thiamine (vitamin B1). The one exception to this rule appears to be vitamin B12. Caffeine stimulates the production of stomach acid, which actually helps the body absorb B12.

Other Vitamins and Minerals

Caffeine may reduce the absorption of manganese, zinc and copper. It also increases the excretion of the minerals magnesium, potassium, sodium and phosphate. There is also evidence that caffeine interferes with the action of vitamin A.

Sources of Caffeine

Coffee and tea are obvious sources of caffeine. Even decaffeinated versions contain a little residual caffeine. Other sources include soft drinks, chocolate, cocoa and some energy drinks. Some supplements and medications, such as those that promote wakefulness, along with pain relievers for headaches, contain caffeine anhydrous, which is the dried, powdery form of caffeine. Dietary supplements sometimes use a natural ingredient called guarana, which is another form of caffeine.

A cup of coffee or green tea a day is not likely to have a negative effect on your overall health. However, in excess, caffeine can cause nutrient deficiencies that can affect both health and quality of life. As with most dietary factors, moderation and balance are key in optimal nutrition intake

In the same breath I have never had any hormone problems that Im aware of and I there's a lot of benefits to coffee also including anti cancer benefits so how do you really know..

My only advice as to cigarettes is that if you are taking herbs you want a healthy liver to be able to process and detox the excess of hormones that might be floating around in your system as a result and the toxins of cigarettes will add to the load, I think first and foremost keep that liver healthy! Smile

First, thanks Jenniferlove, I have looked into Noogleberry and I will probably try it in a month or two. I have other financial priorities and I am not quite as immediately worried about growth as I am worried about shape and firmness. I also don't want to have to hide it from my boyfriend, so I want to talk to him first about what I am doing. It would be an awfully awkward moment if he stopped over for a visit and I was pumping my boobs! That being said, your results make it seem like a no-brainer.

lovedebbii, thanks for the insight on the caffiene. I want these substances out of my life anyway, but it helps to get an idea of where to focus my efforts. I've been planning on switching entirely to the e-cigarette, and I think I'll make that happen in the morning.

Beautywithboobs, there was a time when your comment would have torn me down to the point of suicidal fantasies. I am a slightly more confident, peaceful person these days, but it still hurt very much. I am obviously on this forum because I am acutely aware of the fact that my breasts aren't exactly breathtaking. It seems to me as though this forum is for support and information sharing - so, either give support and information, or get off the computer and get busy rubbing your boobs.

Oh wow! That's a lotta good info, ELLACRAIG. I details like that help sort the myths from reality. Are you quitting caffiene altogether? I was hoping to just cut back. Either way, it will be gradual. I really love my morning ritual. I've just started brewing 1/3 decaf coffee. I was planning on adding more decaf to the mix every week.

(30-05-2014, 07:16 AM)carouselambra Wrote:  First, thanks Jenniferlove, I have looked into Noogleberry and I will probably try it in a month or two. I have other financial priorities and I am not quite as immediately worried about growth as I am worried about shape and firmness. I also don't want to have to hide it from my boyfriend, so I want to talk to him first about what I am doing. It would be an awfully awkward moment if he stopped over for a visit and I was pumping my boobs! That being said, your results make it seem like a no-brainer.

lovedebbii, thanks for the insight on the caffiene. I want these substances out of my life anyway, but it helps to get an idea of where to focus my efforts. I've been planning on switching entirely to the e-cigarette, and I think I'll make that happen in the morning.

The noogleberry helps tremendously with firmness and shape. The first time I pumped I noticed an immediate new firmness.

(30-05-2014, 03:18 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  Don't expect too much I have been listening to rockmelon for a week and I haven't grown 4cm like they told me

I can sure tell you they look firmer than alot of women your age they look a nice shape and perky to me.
When they grow they do firm up and fill out alot and yours already look great so you don't need to feel bad they are beautiful and you can only improve them with nbe, is meant to be easier if your breasts were once bigger.
One thing that might help is check your wearing a correct bra don't add inches to get bandsize.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon