Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program Phase 1!

(30-05-2014, 05:29 PM)caitemh Wrote:  Holy cow am I jealous of your body. You are flipping GORGEOUS.

And your breasts are very nicely shaped.

Good luck darling, and I look forward to keeping up with your progress!
I think I just started a lady crush on you XD HAHAHAHA

Oh, haha...thank you! But, anyone can do it, it just takes time (a moderate amount) and hard work (a ton!). As far as the shape though....I think my left is smaller than the right, but it seems some users have had success in doing more pumping or massage on the smaller side to balance them out, so I'm hoping if I do the same they'll become even again!!

I'm excited to read through your program and begin following your progress as well!! <3 <3

So....some thoughts after reading other members' programs and following their journeys so far:

1) BCAA (Branch Chain Amino Acids) l-leucine, isoleucine, l-valine, and l-arginine are the three big ones that bodybuilders are concerned with, but l-lysine is also a large component in amino powders that are on the market. I currently take in 3-4 servings per day, but am thinking of upping that to 5-6 based on the l-lysine/NBE connection. Currently I use Cellucor Alpha Amino which is:
- 5000mg 3-1-1 ratio blend of leucine, isoleucine, and valine
- 2500mg glutamine, alanine, arginine, lysine, and some others (too lazy to list!)
- 2500mg taurine, powdered raw coconut water, chia seed extract, phosphates

2) My current nutrition program is very strict and I weigh out all of my macro nutrients (Proteins, Carbs, Fats), the % is based on training day, refeed day, and off day. (I know..not really interesting, sorry!!) But basically, in a nutshell, instead of using EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) as my Fat, I'm going to start using high-collagen containing foods - so things that are very 'sticky' or gelatinous, eating salmon, black cod, and fatty fish instead of lean tuna fish, etc. I'm also considering rendering stocks using pork trotters, chicken bones, beef bones, etc. for the gelatin/collagen or adding unflavored gelatin either into water and drinking that, or adding it into soups and stews.

Maybe a little more research on that is needed....

3) Cleansing.
So, just as I do with my workout supplements, I want to make sure I allow my body time to clean out and recoup from the herbal supplements. Since I haven't yet started the herbal program, I have time to think about this one, but this is what I'm pretty sure I'll be doing.
- things like Fish Oil, CoQ10, multivitamin, etc. I will not cycle and will take continuously.
- things like Ginseng, Collagen, any herbal supplements taken on their own and not in pre blended capsule, cycle 3 weeks on, 1 week off.
- NBE pills, like the pueraria/placenta one or the fenugreek/saw palmetto one I'm thinking of doing 2months on 1 month off for the first cycle, so that I can get maximum results before cleansing and hopefully retain more of the growth, and then afterwards doing 1 month on, 1 month off.

My main concern is that I take sooooo many supplements I'm a little afraid of liver/kidney damage, but at the same time my pee is always clear (like water, hahaha) so I'm pretty confident is filters everything out.

As a side note (not super relevant) I make sure to drink 1.5-2 gals (6-8liters) of water every day with the first liter containing 1tsp Apple Cider Vinegar and the last one has 1-2 juiced lemons in it.

Okay beautiful, busty ladies, haha...that's all I have to say for now! <3

(30-05-2014, 06:10 PM)KinakoNeko Wrote:  
(30-05-2014, 12:22 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  That's great! You'll do well with NBE, then! It takes time and dedication, so passion is necessary.

TRUST ME, nothing about me is lovely, oh my. But thank you anyway!

Smile Just out of curiosity, the gain in size that you've made, is it permanent? Or do you feel that if you stop for more than a few days/week the size decreases again? This is kind of my biggest worry, that it won't be a 'real' growth and that I'll have to keep up some kind of crazy ritual routine just to maintain the size... :|

I think, if I were to stop now, it wouldn't be permanent. However, I believe that if I were to stop in, say, a year, I might lose a bit, but I'd keep most of it. I think your body needs time to hang on to it, but I definitely believe time yields permanent results if you're consistent!

Wow 6-8 liters is a lot. I drink 3-4 liters and most people say thats very much. Wink

(30-05-2014, 07:24 PM)peggy Wrote:  Wow 6-8 liters is a lot. I drink 3-4 liters and most people say thats very much. Wink

Yes! It's so much water...I feel like I go to the bathroom every 20 minutes!! (only a slight exaggeration!)

BlessedBreasts, I think you're right....the longer I do NBE for, the more permanent the results will be. Can't wait for the year to pass already!!!! haha Wink

You have a very proportional and beautiful body. To have a bigger boobies you ought to increase your size proportionally, and then your boobs will grow too. Keep your mind and body connected during this journey. Visualize what you want as often as you can. Hugs

(30-05-2014, 08:59 PM)pom19 Wrote:  You have a very proportional and beautiful body. To have a bigger boobies you ought to increase your size proportionally, and then your boobs will grow too. Keep your mind and body connected during this journey. Visualize what you want as often as you can. Hugs

Thank you! Right now I'm stuck with conflicting goals... I am, on one hand, working on increasing lean muscle mass and training for a fitness competition, while on the other I am trying to increase bust size. They aren't really complementary haha. But, for now I will try to get bust growth little by little until I am done with my comp prep and can increase fat and carbs Big Grin

(30-05-2014, 09:17 PM)KinakoNeko Wrote:  
(30-05-2014, 08:59 PM)pom19 Wrote:  You have a very proportional and beautiful body. To have a bigger boobies you ought to increase your size proportionally, and then your boobs will grow too. Keep your mind and body connected during this journey. Visualize what you want as often as you can. Hugs

Thank you! Right now I'm stuck with conflicting goals... I am, on one hand, working on increasing lean muscle mass and training for a fitness competition, while on the other I am trying to increase bust size. They aren't really complementary haha. But, for now I will try to get bust growth little by little until I am done with my comp prep and can increase fat and carbs Big Grin
--------------------------------------------------
Good plan. Smile

DAY 3

Added Sapien Med binaural beats today. Listened to it for about 30mins as background noise while I cleaned the house, then did about 10mins of active listening while doing my Deer massage and a short fat brushing massage with virgin coconut oil.

Last night I noticed that, for the first time in awhile, my chest was bothering me in bed. Like, I was acutely aware of how uncomfortable they are when lying sideways, and how they kept brushing on the sides of my arms. Objectively, this could be from hypersensitivity due to constant massaging...

No changes in measurement today :/ but they feel so full maybe just wishful thinking? They look fuller to me....but....who knows *sigh* I'm just an impatient person and I know NBE takes time :roll eyes:
hopefully I'll have some growth in the next few days!!

comparison photo confirming that there is no change...it's all in my head!!!
Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon