Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ashion Breast Vacuum Pump

Was around aliexpress earlier and saw a cool breast pump AFTER I have purchased kangzhu. (Dodgy after hours and hours of searching for the best price of kangzhu)

Thought of sharing!

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/new-2013-...78379.html

Its so pretty in pink Shy

I might have considered to buy this if i havent purchased the kangzhu...

anyone tried this??

[Image: 5Tl2Tic.png]
[Image: tw2tbkY.png]
[Image: x4T3xEn.png]

(copied pasted the description)

Make your breasts bigger and extra-sensitive with this wild enlarger ! Just position the clear cylinder over your breast, then press a button to activate a gentle suction. The suction increases blood flow to temporarily make your breasts bigger and oh-so-sensitive.

? Fetish Fantasy Auto-Vac Breast Enlarger
? Effective gentle suction via electric motor
? Increases blood flow to enlarge breasts
? Track size increase with cylinder?s measurements
? Suction promotes increased sensitivity
? Push button activation
? Quick release valve
? 3 AA batteries (sold separately)

Feel powerful suction with this sensitizing and enlarging breast pump! From Fetish Fantasy, the makers of high-quality sex toys and stimulators, comes the Fetish Fantasy Auto-Vac Breast Enlarger. If you love breast play or want your headlights to shine brighter than ever, this pump is an easy way to get the results you crave.

To use, just unscrew the base and insert batteries. Then fit the clear cylinder over your breast. The rim is lined with a soft silicone ring that?ll keep you comfortable as suction starts. Press the power button to start your Fetish Fantasy Auto-Vac Breast Enlarger pumping! The suction starts immediately, and right away you?ll notice your breast begin to swell and feel the increase in sensation.

When you?re ready, turn off the suction and hit the quick release valve underneath the power button. Repeat the process on your other breast for matching stimulation and size. Don?t forget to measure your progress along with the cylinder?s measurements!

Besides being pretty... lol... and being poorly translated into english.... I'd have concerns over how long the pump would last.... plastic domes are pretty much the same as long as they are thick enough but the gasket looks really thin and probably won't last.... imho... cheap stuff is cheap for a reason....

(29-05-2014, 05:23 PM)Karren Wrote:  Besides being pretty... lol... and being poorly translated into english.... I'd have concerns over how long the pump would last.... plastic domes are pretty much the same as long as they are thick enough but the gasket looks really thin and probably won't last.... imho... cheap stuff is cheap for a reason....

we gotta get start inventing the best breast machine massager!! lol

(30-05-2014, 08:26 AM)sneezee Wrote:  
(29-05-2014, 05:23 PM)Karren Wrote:  Besides being pretty... lol... and being poorly translated into english.... I'd have concerns over how long the pump would last.... plastic domes are pretty much the same as long as they are thick enough but the gasket looks really thin and probably won't last.... imho... cheap stuff is cheap for a reason....

we gotta get start inventing the best breast machine massager!! lol

I tried by putting a rechargeable vibrator in a sock in each cup the sock for the noise was loud. It kinda worked they lasted about 30 min so enough if I break up pumping times I think the swelling was slightly more maybe but didn't measure.

I need to get working on a massaging ... heated.... breast vacume system with electrical shock probes built in! lol

And a mp3-ish inbuilt system to play hypnotherapy.

I'll have mine personalised to pink colour! Hahahah

(30-05-2014, 03:12 PM)Karren Wrote:  I need to get working on a massaging ... heated.... breast vacume system with electrical shock probes built in! lol

I was all excited reading this right up until I reached the electric shock probes bit .... Wink

You knowww how much I love electric shocks Big Grin

You don't have to use all the features Ella! lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon