Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ancestors and breast size

My observation is that in todays day and age these charts are irrelevant, only because Ive seen/heard/read/experienced MOST girls are developing younger, periods starting from 8 years old (yes I know a couple of girls this has happened too) and girls developing breasts a lot younger now on account of all the hormones and chemical shaite injected into meats esp chicken. My young cousin who eats a tonne of chicken started getting huge breasts at 11 :s
Plus universally isn't obesity becoming epidemic? So breasts as a whole are all getting larger Sad

(01-06-2014, 08:06 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  My observation is that in todays day and age these charts are irrelevant, only because Ive seen/heard/read/experienced MOST girls are developing younger, periods starting from 8 years old (yes I know a couple of girls this has happened too) and girls developing breasts a lot younger now on account of all the hormones and chemical shaite injected into meats esp chicken. My young cousin who eats a tonne of chicken started getting huge breasts at 11 :s
Plus universally isn't obesity becoming epidemic? So breasts as a whole are all getting larger Sad

Yes to all of this!

(01-06-2014, 08:06 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  My observation is that in todays day and age these charts are irrelevant, only because Ive seen/heard/read/experienced MOST girls are developing younger, periods starting from 8 years old (yes I know a couple of girls this has happened too) and girls developing breasts a lot younger now on account of all the hormones and chemical shaite injected into meats esp chicken. My young cousin who eats a tonne of chicken started getting huge breasts at 11 :s

Note to self: Eat a ton of chicken...

(01-06-2014, 07:47 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  When I lived there i noticed that Americans fit into two categories, skinny boyish curves or overweight. I said A-B because I'd rarely see someone who's slim with big boobs, unless it's fake. & yes definitely more bottom heavy.

That's weird Bonitta, most of the middle easterns I know in the UK are super curvey and all DDs. English people are also overweight (not talking about London since it's very diversed) but Leicester and keele and all the places I've been to, I've noticed they're super out of shape and anything but curvey.
Latinos are super curvey aswell, all the ones I've met definitely got lucky in the gene pool.
I've lived in 3 different middle eastern countries and I've always had the smallest boobs amongst my friends.
Notice how mixed race people are always the prettiest and have nice bodies.It's like they take the best of every side.

I was in the south west don't be offended that was how it was there with women my age I used to live there that's what the men said there too of course there are overweight people everywhere but curves is the shape there are plenty fat girls with only a belly and no curves this is typically the shape of fat people in spain but I also said women slightly older its common to see huge boobs and they aren't much heavier so I don't think breasts are mainly genetics eg people say there are fat genes but people who have them can be fit and there are many fat who don't have the genetics.
It doesn't matter what race or colour body's are very shapeable to how they are treated not sure about meat or milk I do like milk not meat.

(01-06-2014, 10:46 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  

Yes but make sure its "non organic or non free range" and pumped full of hormones :p
tee hee hee

(01-06-2014, 11:00 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Yes but make sure its "non organic or non free range" and pumped full of hormones :p
tee hee hee
You know, part of me thinks the reason why I was never as busty as my friends is because I was such a health nut from a very early age! There were so many things I didn't allow myself to eat. I'm grateful because that means maybe I won't have as many health issues as they might have in the future, but seriously, their boobs were so much bigger than mine. Thinking about it makes me hungry for hormone-ridden chicken!

(01-06-2014, 11:05 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  

tee hee hee
You know, part of me thinks the reason why I was never as busty as my friends is because I was such a health nut from a very early age! There were so many things I didn't allow myself to eat. I'm grateful because that means maybe I won't have as many health issues as they might have in the future, but seriously, their boobs were so much bigger than mine. Thinking about it makes me hungry for hormone-ridden chicken!

Mine was stress! Plus I was a lollieaholic....
Your right though, its not good to have your period at a young age. Apparently it healthy to have many babies too :'(

PS I'l meet you at KFC in an hour!!! Big Grin

(01-06-2014, 11:09 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

tee hee hee

Your right though, its not good to have your period at a young age. Apparently it healthy to have many babies too :'(

Oh gosh, yes, I was a stress ball, too (of course!)! I was so stressed out that I ached everywhere, ugh. What's a lollieaholic? I don't speak Aussie! Tongue

Okay! I'll be there! We'll split a bucket! Wink

(01-06-2014, 11:19 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(01-06-2014, 10:46 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Note to self: Eat a ton of chicken...
tee hee hee

Oh gosh, yes, I was a stress ball, too (of course!)! I was so stressed out that I ached everywhere, ugh. What's a lollieaholic? I don't speak Aussie! Tongue

you know what! If I wasn't soo scared of food poisoning ( im a magnet for undercooked chicken ) I would actually be down there like a shot today!! lol My mouth is watering thinking about a bucket of chicken.. *wipeschin* Big Grin

I ate soooooooooo many lollies and chocolate and chips as a kid it wasn't funny! My poor teeth are sorry for it now!

(01-06-2014, 11:25 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(01-06-2014, 11:19 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(01-06-2014, 11:00 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Yes but make sure its "non organic or non free range" and pumped full of hormones :p
tee hee hee

you know what! If I wasn't soo scared of food poisoning ( im a magnet for undercooked chicken ) I would actually be down there like a shot today!! lol My mouth is watering thinking about a bucket of chicken.. *wipeschin* Big Grin

I ate soooooooooo many lollies and chocolate and chips as a kid it wasn't funny! My poor teeth are sorry for it now!

Oh gosh, lol, you're like my brother! I swear he gets food poisoning every other month. Totally understand. Whenever I cook chicken dishes, I cook them waaaay longer than the recipe says to. I'm so paranoid when it comes to chicken!

You've mentioned that before, that you loved sweets when you were little! I think we all do; something about children's tastebuds being different from adults and being able to taste bitterness more easily. I'm glad I was so anal about taking care of my teeth, because I'd be the same way otherwise! I remember I caved one day and ate 7 snack cakes in one sitting oh deeeeeeeear!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon