Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kinda New

Kinda new, because I've been on the forum for a while, reading and learning and just registered recently...now I finally conjured enough courage to introduce myself. I'll begin with the basics...I'm 37, 5'1" and 113lbs. I work everyday in a job I love, I am married to the man of my dreams (after going through some horrible things in my life previously...for another time probably), and I am overall a pretty happy person. I have always been blessed with pretty descent looks, I still get carded for cigarettes. Most people do not believe me when I initially tell my age, so that's a plus. I have major self-esteem issues from way back in Junior High School, when all the other girls started developing. Needless to say, I was (and still am) way behind. Genetically, I should be golden; mother is very well endowed, as are all of the aunties, and even my daughter. Somehow, I was skipped. So, I decided that it was time to stop wishing and finally start DOING. This is how I found this site. I must say, it seems to be a huge help to have people supporting you and encouraging you...something I do not have. Of course I don't..who could I tell? So, from "lurking" here, I have learned a few of the herbs, lotions and gadgets that have seemed to help some of you. Accordingly, I purchased afore mentioned herbs, lotions and gadgets. I use the Noogleberry, but I'm afraid that I may have made a mistake. I bought small cups because, well...yeah. But now I'm wondering, should I have bought bigger cups, so that I can have more to fill? I fill the cups I have, so then am I stopping my own progress? I hope that makes sense. Also, I bought the PM, I take 4 capsules daily, I use Eveline cosmetics Super-Concentrated Modelling Bust Serum with Volufiline...I take Neocell super collagen+C type 1 & 3 with the Neocell Hyaluronic Acid. After hours upon hours of reading I also added, MSM, Fish, Flax and Borage oil, EPO, Co Q 10, Saw Palmetto, Calcium, Blessed Thistle, Fenugreek, Raw Ovarian Glandular, and Black Cohosh. I do massage with organic cold pressed flaxseed oil. So, I am trying...I'm sure I am probable doing something wrong or in the wrong order, but I am here and I am asking for help, support and encouragement, and I hope to form some solid friendships here. Thank you all for reading this very long post, but I tend to ramble when I'm nervous. Thank you all again. Smile

Welcome! Nothing to be nervous about! and just about everyone seems to buy too small off NB cups.....

Thanks Karren! I've always been a nervous kinda person...especially when I'm putting myself out there. Just happy for a reply! I wish I had given more thought to the cup sizes...grrr...I definitely don't want to inhibit any progress...

Yeah.... I used to think that suctioning into any size container would create growth but after years I changed my opinion... Look at those square watermelons.... grown in confined spaces.... and I also have a bunch of too small domes now! lol

Hi and welcome Smile

(28-05-2014, 08:11 PM)vettech Wrote:  Also, I bought the PM, I take 4 capsules daily, I use Eveline cosmetics Super-Concentrated Modelling Bust Serum with Volufiline...I take Neocell super collagen+C type 1 & 3 with the Neocell Hyaluronic Acid. After hours upon hours of reading I also added, MSM, Fish, Flax and Borage oil, EPO, Co Q 10, Saw Palmetto, Calcium, Blessed Thistle, Fenugreek, Raw Ovarian Glandular, and Black Cohosh.

Wow thats a lot of stuff. I would start slowly if I were you. 4 capsules of PM is quite a lot. Also I read that its better not to use raw ovarian glandular together with herbs? Maybe some other girls who take it can comment on this.

Good luck with your program.

Square watermelons!! Ha!! I'm getting new cups!!

Hi Peggy and thanks! I agree, it IS a lot, and I have been confused about the BO with PM together, or cycling...so I have no idea where I am in my cycle....and I didn't want to miss anything...again, I hope I'm making sense. Virtue I was not born with....patience Rolleyes

Welcome! Most of us have been where you are right now. This first step you're taking is HUGE progress though, because you can only go up from here. Like Peggy wrote, be very careful with the amount of herbs you're taking. The more you take does not equal quicker growth. What it can do though is make you sick, throw your hormones out of whack, make you lose a ton of hair, get acne, permanent estrogen spots on your face, constant bleeding and more. Go slow. And yes, get at LEAST a size medium for noogleberry cups. I bought the small too at first and had to return them immediately. They're too small for even men I believe!

Estrogen spotsHuh? I have so much more to learn!
Thank you for the reply Jenniferlove! You have been a huge inspiration to me for some time now...I really hope that don't make me sound creepy or anything...but your progress is amazing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon