Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kanhgzu vs Noogleberry

I have both Kanghzu and Noogleberry. I use Kanghzu if I want to sleep with the cups on. I find Noogleberry to be bit more comfortable, but I don't like all the attachments when I'm sleeping. I am starting to think my breasts will grow into different shapes depending on what system I use. I feel like Noogleberry will offer a more natural look because whenever I use Kanghzu, I get chaffing, deep indentation marks. I have a medium Noogleberry. I am trying to grow my breasts two inches. Will the medium size Noogleberry work? Or should I get a larger size domes? I've spent so much money so far. I'm at a lost now. I don't think herbs are working for me. And I don't get much swelling from pumping either. The other night, I only got a measly 1/4inch of swelling. That's it from hours of pumping. If pumping doesn't work for me, what hope do I have? I remember when I first got the Kanghzu cups, I would swell up so nicely that I changed my goal size from a b cup to a cup. Now nothing:-(

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon