Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

butt pump?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Booty-Beauty-Butt-Enhancer-Pump-Complete-system-High-quality-1-year-warranty-/191157985811?pt=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item2c81e76213

so I found this on ebay but it's not on noogleberry webpageHuh
has anyone tried pumping their ass? or used anything like that .......I know you can get dick and clit pumps soo would this make your butt bigger or even better your hips! I've got one for lips and it really does plump them out for a while but I don't know if its permanent ..cause I don't use it enough ;]
I really want to increase my waist to hip ratio but tbh I was just curious atm..otherwise I'd have bought the breast pump too by now
Tongue if it's not on the noogle site is this a fake?
I know cupping therapy is used to lift your ass or firm out cellulite..any one really really rich want to try this out Big Grin?

Interesting and cheap! Looks too small for my butt haha.

I would not buy it if I were in your shoes.
Better do some weight training and butt exercises - requires maintenance but is the only thing that really helps. And don't forget to eat much protein, and much vegetables and fruits.

I agree with Bonita, that pump looks way too small for my butt to Tongue
But for ever butt I guess?

haha you guys are lucky to have big butts ;]..I've been losing a lot of weight and feel I've lost a lot of curves too ..wish only my tummy would go and butt,boobs and thighs would be my "reserves"

well I suppose your right bon it is a good price if it worked long term ..if I had more spending money I'd try it cause I wouldn't want to throw my money at it yet ...seeing I'd like other stuff atm Big Grin
yeh uhucupp I know squats are great!!
yeh I'm getting my squat on ;] with small weights ..need bigger ones but still better than nothing...I'm only doing 30-50 a day though =x but taking aguaje and maca too

BUT IF anybody tries this or want to try it or buy it LET MEH KNOW
I'd love to know if pumping works for the butt ..think it make a bubble butt!

oh and has anyone used their noogle on their ass xD as an experiment ?

(26-05-2014, 10:10 PM)uhuccup Wrote:  I would not buy it if I were in your shoes.
Better do some weight training and butt exercises - requires maintenance but is the only thing that really helps. And don't forget to eat much protein, and much vegetables and fruits.

I agree with Bonita, that pump looks way too small for my butt to Tongue
But for ever butt I guess?

I totally second this! No pumps but actual weight training will make all the difference, I promise you!!! And, not just squats...everybody hears about squats because of Instagram and social media, but there are so many exercises which benefit the butt and stimulate different muscles (there are 3 big ones in your butt that equal size, shape, and lift). So....get that weight training going!

Example...from my IG haha. I never played sports, never had a butt, or legs, or muscles, or anything. All it takes is time, dedication, proper nutrition, and the proper training program. You can shape your body any which way you want to! And now with herbs, massage, and hypnotherapy you can grow your boobs, too! Wink

[/quote]

I totally second this! No pumps but actual weight training will make all the difference, I promise you!!! And, not just squats...everybody hears about squats because of Instagram and social media, but there are so many exercises which benefit the butt and stimulate different muscles (there are 3 big ones in your butt that equal size, shape, and lift). So....get that weight training going!

Example...from my IG haha. I never played sports, never had a butt, or legs, or muscles, or anything. All it takes is time, dedication, proper nutrition, and the proper training program. You can shape your body any which way you want to! And now with herbs, massage, and hypnotherapy you can grow your boobs, too! Wink

WOW ......I really got to get heavier weights
and WOW your beautiful what is your butt routine ? how many squats or leg list of whatever ?!
If I had money I would love to pump too but I agree with you weight training would be best..plus it's free if you make your own weights or something

(= again you look amazing <3 thanx for the inspiration

rocketmelon Wrote:WOW ......I really got to get heavier weights
and WOW your beautiful what is your butt routine ? how many squats or leg list of whatever ?!
If I had money I would love to pump too but I agree with you weight training would be best..plus it's free if you make your own weights or something

Hi hi!
Also...I think building muscle is better for your body overall and waaay longer lasting!

I think you mentioned you do like 50-60 reps? To build size you need to flip it so that you do heavy weights but rep scheme is only 8-12. For definition/lift in the glutes you want slightly lighter weight but with a rep scheme of 15-25. Here is one routine for you to try, all the exercises are fairly standard and easily found through google and youtube Wink

Butt Routine:

Set A
- Barbell Back Squats 4x8-10 go heavy
- Split Jumps 20-30 seconds

Set B
- Forward walking lunges w/ heavy weight 4x10-12 steps each side
- Bodyweight Deep Squats 4x25

Set C
- Weighted Kickbacks (Also called Donkey Kicks) 4x20 each side
- Single Leg Romanian Dead Lifts w/ Kettlebell or Dumbbell 4x8 ea side go heavy

Finisher
- Stability Ball or Incline Bridges 3x25 + 1x to failure - min. 40 reps
- Plié Squats 4x20-25
- Jump Squats 4x15-20

Supersets = one exercise immediately after the other, minimum 10-15 sec break if you really need it, otherwise back to back. Then take a long break, 45-90secs to let your CNS balance and then do it again.

If you do this properly you should definitely feel it the next day - it will be hard to sit down and bend over! Massaging your butt, quads, and hamstrings will help!! <3

(31-05-2014, 12:20 AM)KinakoNeko Wrote:  
rocketmelon Wrote:WOW ......I really got to get heavier weights

Hi hi!
Also...I think building muscle is better for your body overall and waaay longer lasting!

I think you mentioned you do like 50-60 reps? To build size you need to flip it so that you do heavy weights but rep scheme is only 8-12. For definition/lift in the glutes you want slightly lighter weight but with a rep scheme of 15-25. Here is one routine for you to try, all the exercises are fairly standard and easily found through google and youtube Wink

Butt Routine:

Set A

Set B

Set C

Finisher
- Plié Squats 4x20-25
- Jump Squats 4x15-20

Supersets = one exercise immediately after the other, minimum 10-15 sec break if you really need it, otherwise back to back. Then take a long break, 45-90secs to let your CNS balance and then do it again.

If you do this properly you should definitely feel it the next day - it will be hard to sit down and bend over! Massaging your butt, quads, and hamstrings will help!! <3

thank you (= I plan to do this everyday
and ah I get yea ;] rather than lots of one exercise lots of short reps of different ones ...

thank you (= ..I will add in some of those other exercises

I could use this being so top heavy! My booty looks tiny LOL

(31-05-2014, 12:20 AM)KinakoNeko Wrote:  Butt Routine:

Set A

Set B

Set C

Finisher
- Plié Squats 4x20-25
- Jump Squats 4x15-20

Do I need to do ALL Sets in one day, I mean that would be almost 700 squats?!? Or e.g. Set A on monday, Set B on wednesday, Set C on friday? Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon