Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi Hi Everyone!

Hello all! I am new at this forum as all can see. I am a puertorrican teenager. I have been looking everything for my breast because I believe that they are way to small for my age. I have read about the massaging and herbs, oils, and even the chicken feet. The thing is that I have SMA, which makes me dependable of a wheelchair 24/7 so I can´t do aerobics or push ups like I read someplace. I feel out of options and that is why I come here. Maybe you guys know how to make my breast bigger without thinking about surgery in a future. I think I am too young to be thinking about surgery anyways but I really want my natural breast.
I will be honest, I do not take any special diet to get my breast bigger; first reason I really don´t know what am I supposed to eat, two the only thing I heard about was chicken feet and I am wondering... it is real chicken feet? I mean, literally? Or is a name for something else?
Anyways, I don´t want my breast moon sized, I just would like to be a full A. It could be possible?

Hope to read from you guys!
-Sumi

Hi sweetie! Because you are still young you have plenty of time to grow... and there is no such thing as "too small for your age". Breasts come in all shapes and sizes.

Since you are a teen and can't use herbs there are various massages you can do. A lot of us use flaxseed oil, but I think any oil or a really emollient lotion will do. We also listen to hypnosis and such. Try looking up rockmelon on youtube.

Yes people really do use chicken feet! I actually like them fried. It's a southern thing. I think most people eat them in a soup, though.

Someone I know used to be confined to a wheelchair all her life until she started taking a certain kind of brown seaweed and, now she doesn't use a chair anymore!!

(26-05-2014, 02:36 AM)echapman Wrote:  Hi sweetie! Because you are still young you have plenty of time to grow... and there is no such thing as "too small for your age". Breasts come in all shapes and sizes.

Since you are a teen and can't use herbs there are various massages you can do. A lot of us use flaxseed oil, but I think any oil or a really emollient lotion will do. We also listen to hypnosis and such. Try looking up rockmelon on youtube.

Yes people really do use chicken feet! I actually like them fried. It's a southern thing. I think most people eat them in a soup, though.
I have tried massages without any oils and right now I checked my acc because my breast hurts, and I don't know why. I have been trying the massages just two days ago, would you think that I have been doing it too hard? I felt many blockage, though.

(26-05-2014, 02:59 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Someone I know used to be confined to a wheelchair all her life until she started taking a certain kind of brown seaweed and, now she doesn't use a chair anymore!!

It would be fantastic, though there are many conditions and sometimes natural stuff only work for a certain condition only. Thanks for the info, it is interesting

(27-05-2014, 10:22 PM)Sumie Wrote:  
(26-05-2014, 02:36 AM)echapman Wrote:  Hi sweetie! Because you are still young you have plenty of time to grow... and there is no such thing as "too small for your age". Breasts come in all shapes and sizes.

I have tried massages without any oils and right now I checked my acc because my breast hurts, and I don't know why. I have been trying the massages just two days ago, would you think that I have been doing it too hard? I felt many blockage, though.

Your breasts will feel sore as they swell and get bigger. If it really hurts though the oil helps make it glide and not pull the skin too much.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon