Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria Mirifica ~ Which Brand?

(06-06-2014, 06:15 PM)sneezee Wrote:  
(06-06-2014, 04:27 PM)isobasic Wrote:  Ainterol seems generally reputable. I'm not sure about the tablets from puerariamirificauk but their cream was not what it should be - ingredients not listed and contains 'tropical herbs' other than pm, didn't smell anything like pm either. 'vitality supplements oxford' on ebay have package of 100 dried herb tablets for 3quid-something, with the quantity of hormone specified. I wasn't sure they'd be any good at that cheap but they look, smell and taste like pm so that's a start!

PM has a smell? I didn't know that. How does it smell like? (What a silly question I know! If only we can start smelling through our PC. Lol)
Well, that technology is coming.

Dear Wintermoon, I too live in the UK and can fully recommend PUERARIA UK, their PM is 100% pure herb and no fillers. I have tried other sources including Ainterol but it works out cheaper from PUERARIA and their service is second to none!
Before you ask, I do not have any links with the company except being a customer. Incidentally they will send you a 10% discount card with your order which can be used on ALL future orders.

Hope this helps.

Hugs
Heather

Thank you for the replies everyone, I think I'll try the Ainterol brand first and see how I get on! Smile

(06-06-2014, 05:00 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(06-06-2014, 03:21 PM)Wintermoon Wrote:  
(04-06-2014, 10:32 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Ainterol has a eBay store so yes you can pay with PayPal I think even their websites have PayPal option.
I grew 6 inches about 4 cupsize with ainterol pm.

Thank you so much!

Is this where you brought yours from Bonita?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100-Pure-Pueraria-Mirifica-AINTEROL-Capsules-500mg-/261409206612?pt=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item3cdd33f154

I'd originally been planning to buy from here:

http://biovea.net/uk/product_detail.aspx?PID=2443&OS=202&deptid=7&cp=1&NAME=PUERARIA-MIRIFICA-500mg-100-Capsules
Yes they were quicker when I bought them on eBay before this time I bought from ainterol.co.UK and it took 3 weeks I think because they came from Thailand so not bad timing but longer think I used PayPal.

I am using the same PM BonitaDDs! I got mine on Amazon though... Fast ship and great price. One week in and feel very little, had an emotional day and my boobs are feeling a bit tender and my smallest bra feels a bit tighter... So we shall see! Hey another question. I am cycling with my period when it starts and taking it for 14 days, should I offset and take when not on period? Please let me know if I am doing it wrong...

purafem

do you cycle Ainterol?

On their homepage, they actually do not talk about cycling, just taking 2pills through the whole month

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon