Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

iPhone Reminder Applications?

Question 

Hello all, Jordyn here... I would like to know if anyone has found a good reminders app mainly for using pills or creams. Preferably one that will allow me to set multiple reminders daily to take pills at certain intervals per day as well as apply creams. Any suggestions?

Why don't you just set alarms on your phone?

(24-05-2014, 02:59 AM)prettylily Wrote:  Why don't you just set alarms on your phone?

Alarms would go off on my phone even if I'm sleeping. My work schedule is crazy so I'd like to find something that will allow me to check off if I took the dosage or not.

I'm not sure I understand. Do you want there to be a notification? There are pill reminder apps out there.

(24-05-2014, 03:33 AM)prettylily Wrote:  I'm not sure I understand. Do you want there to be a notification? There are pill reminder apps out there.

I do want a reminder but don't want it as an alarm since it overrides the iPhones do not disturb feature. I was hoping for an app that would remind me at a certain time but I could also track the dosage at certain times. Didn't know if anyone already had one to recommend specifically.

Oh, I see. I can't find one like that, sorry. Sad

(24-05-2014, 03:51 AM)prettylily Wrote:  Oh, I see. I can't find one like that, sorry. Sad

I'll just have to keep searching while I await other responses. Thanks. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon