Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where I should go after balance my hormones

I did read lots of thread , and I got known that before do NBE one should balance her hormones. But I can not find any thread talk about where I should go after balanced my hormones.

I mean if I am already had a balanced hormones, do I need to raise my estrogen and growth hormone to some level or something like that to grow the breast?

Could any one give a hint or give a link of threadSmile.

you can go to a clinic for that.

It might also be possible to have an idea, of your hormones, by how your body feels and the duration through the cycles. (that can't be done for everything) There are three different types of hormones that grow breasts: estrogens, prolactin, and progesterone. You can use foods or herbs that increase prolactin and progesterone (both lower estrogen) to have growth during the phase when you're not menstruating. Use foods or herbs that mimic or stimulate the right hormones. Most foods/herbs that do this, are also usually used for breastfeeding. If that makes the luteal phase longer, its no big deal, the cycle can vary. Its also a good indication when menstruation is light.

During menstruation, maca and ginseng may help there.

(22-05-2014, 08:13 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  you can go to a clinic for that.

It might also be possible to have an idea, of your hormones, by how your body feels and the duration through the cycles. (that can't be done for everything) There are three different types of hormones that grow breasts: estrogens, prolactin, and progesterone. You can use foods or herbs that increase prolactin and progesterone (both lower estrogen) to have growth during the phase when you're not menstruating. Use foods or herbs that mimic or stimulate the right hormones. Most foods/herbs that do this, are also usually used for breastfeeding. If that makes the luteal phase longer, its no big deal, the cycle can vary. Its also a good indication when menstruation is light.

During menstruation, maca and ginseng may help there.

Thank you so much for your information and could understand my pool EnglishSmile. Based on the information you provided for me. I come out a plan to increase prolactin and progesterone, and I still need do deep research about how to deal with estrogen.

Thanks,

you're welcome. go for prolactin and progesterone during the luteal phase, they both work together. I haven't figured out the estrogen one exactly, so you might be able to figure that one out.

I will try itSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon