Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Damn it, guess Noogleberry runs small.

So excited to finally receive my NB... only to have the cups fit too small. Cup bases didn't reach breast bases, so there was still boob sticking out no matter how much I tried to squeeze them in. Ordered the "small" size but guess I need the "large". Should've read the description first for cm size, damnit!

So, lesson learned: If you're a 26-28D/DD, small will not fit you.

Has anyone ever returned/exchanged anything with Noogleberry? I'd appreciate some feedback!

Awwww... Check out the dome size database... here. www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19940

I think a few have exchanged domes for larger sizes.... especially if you used Noogleberry size charts and they didn't fit. Large domes are 14cm wide... or 5.5 inches... cut a hole in a piece of cardboard and see if it fits you..

No small won't even fit most a cups! Look at the width of you breasts and base diameter and the closest will be best you might be suprised and need xl but it really not big the only big size they sell is xxl.
Can you put up a PIC of how small it is in the dome database I can't even imagine since I know I had problems with the xl size when I was only a very small d cup!
She did exchange for free because I let her know how upset I was since I wanted xxl and she made me try xl which was painfully small for me.

She's making me pay for shipping it back. No word if the exchange is going to be free, but it's only a $3 difference or something. Anyway, I'm gonna end up paying an extra $10 for the wrong size Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon