Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra Shopping/Buying

Well, I have now purchased and kept 5 bras.

Anyway, I have discovered that I don't even have 1 regular nude t-shirt bra! Yikes. I feel guilty, but I have to have one or I can't wear half my clothes. I honestly should have a black convertible bra, too.

Buying expensive, good bras seems so wasteful when the goal is to outgrow them in the next 3 months. Plus, I'm becoming a bra snob.

What do you ladies do? Just not worry about it? I guess it's still much cheaper than a boob job!

99% of my bras are black and I find that since I'm growing I only need about 2 everyday bras and I don't get my true band size because I'd have to get them specially made and that's expensive. I don't want to buy like 10 bras and outgrow them in 2 months and then have to spend more money on them. I wear bras with a relatively okay fit. I think when I reach my goal I'll indulge in more types and styles but I always wonder about people who have boob greed and just keep wanting to grow. It must get really expensive for them

Yeah, I used to having 2-4 everyday bras that I rotate. Having fun bras is new for me.

The annoying thing about bras is they really aren't supposed to last any more than a year anyway. Luckily that means I was ready for new bras when I bought this new round.

Being such a tiny underbust as you are has to be a major PITA! I don't envy you. Finding 30s is bad enough.

It can be a major bummer especially when you can't go into a store and try on bras that would fit Dodgy
I get so jelly when I see bra bloggers in all their cute bras and I'm like I wish I could afford such pleasantries haha
If I absolutely must have a bra then I'll try my hand at altering it to fit but that can get a bit messy as well with cups and wire width.
I wouldn't mind growing wider while keeping my proportions.

I've bought a few expensive bras.... but maintaining two separate wardrobes is like expensive enough so I mainly buy bras at Walmart.... or TJ Maxx....

Should I feel bad that I only own one bra right now that doesn't even fit? I ordered it from ebay after trying on the same size/style at VS and when I got it even my tiny boobs couldn't work with it.

I had like.... three? bras late last year and all were cheap and the underwire busted through them and the dog pretty much ate one.

I never wear a bra anyways for the most part. I'm a fan of my pokies ;p. I did order one for fat transfer massage, though! I paid a whopping $7 for it!

(20-05-2014, 12:39 AM)echapman Wrote:  Should I feel bad that I only own one bra right now that doesn't even fit? I ordered it from ebay after trying on the same size/style at VS and when I got it even my tiny boobs couldn't work with it.

I had like.... three? bras late last year and all were cheap and the underwire busted through them and the dog pretty much ate one.

I never wear a bra anyways for the most part. I'm a fan of my pokies ;p. I did order one for fat transfer massage, though! I paid a whopping $7 for it!
$7.00 FOR A PAIR OF TIT PANTS????? HOLY SHIT!!!! HOW DO YOU AFFORD IT???? ;-)
If bras are only supposed to last one year, why is it I still have and use bras I bought at least 20 years ago? Most are still in very good shape!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon