Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Athlete-Help!!

Sad 

Hi everyone. I've been on this site a few times trying to see if anyone had the same issue but I haven't found it so I guess I'm one of the few. I'm a junior in college at a D1 school. I run track, I've been running sice freshman year of high school 7 years). In high school I was a full 32B/just fitting into a C and now i can barely fit an A. Sad I need help I just want my boobs backkkk . So if anyone is willing to help with this challenge I'm willing to take anything I can get. I'm 21, athletic built, 5'6", and weigh 137 (recently lost 5 pounds due to lack of eating/training on summer vaca) I start training again next month (June 1st) and I'm on the depo shot. Also I do have my nipples pierced so I don't want anything to aggravate them Blush I'm a college student so I'm working on a budget. Can anyone help me pleaseeeeeee?

Seems to me I've heard that the more athletic you are, the more they are prone to shrink. I THINK it's to do with muscle vs. fat conversion.

So pretty much I'm screwed? Huh Everyone says just wait till you graduate it'll all turn to fat but that's like 3 years from now

I don't think it's impossible for you to gain breast it might be harder with out fat since breast are mad of fat but they also consist of breast tissue so I'm sure that if you do something like massage you'll gain breast tissue and the fat will come in later if you gain more weight. Eating more healthy fats I'm sure would help as well.

Okay, are there any massages recommended and foods?

One of my personal favorites https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTlQYd9Cnro
and there is a lot of info in the foods for natural breast enhancement section
I personally take fish oil pills which I heard is good source of healthy fat

Too bad your piercings would interfere with breast pumping so that's off the table....

Okay thanks soooo much!! Big Grin

& yea I know but I love em Blush

Bet you would you love them more if they were attached to something bigger? lol

Hahaha!!! Yea

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon