Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

On the road to DDs

I go through this every month, hun. I too measure 0.5'' more in luteal phase. It's quite depressing when our boobs shrink after our period, isn't it. Dodgy

I don't get luteal swelling when I apply PC, last cycle I didn't apply any and got extremely painful horrible luteal swelling. My boobs were huge but extremely painful that I hated it, the trick is DONT MEASURE during luteal lol saves you a lot of frustration.
Also another thing I do, I don't count anything less than an inch. I don't pay attention to the Inbetween or I just round it up. So if you grew 0.7, id count that as an inch or not count it at all. So that whenever I'd grow id be like ohmy I just grew an inch! And helps that any kind of false swelling isn't taking into account since it's always less than an inch

Thanks for the responses ladies! I know I shouldn't measure around my luteal phase it's just that some months it falls around my monthly progress update time and I also just get excited when they start looking bigger and can't wait to measure them. Gotta fight that urge! It just comes back to bite me later! I need to just remember that I'm still measuring just over an inch bigger than when I started. I've gotta focus on whatever progress I make and not let myself stress about everything in between. I know a positive outlook is going to help my chances at growing much more than stress will!

Ok I'm going to take advantage of the fact that no one on here knows me in "real life" and I'm going to ask a personal question? What do you all do to remove hair on the bikini area? I have tried all sorts of shaving methods and have constant razor rash in that area. I tried Nair once on my legs. It stung and didn't work very well so I never dared try it on my bikini area. I've never tried waxing down there. I'd love to do something permanent but not sure I could afford it.

I think there is another thread all on the subject of hair removal.

Check this out: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20919&pid=123264#pid123264

Thanks for directing me to that thread! AA did you get the laser removal done? How much hair did you decide to leave if you don't mind me asking. I don't have a lot of experience with this. I haven't really ever seen what other women look like down there and I have only been with one person besides my husband so don't have a lot of input from there either.

Kristin I'm even worse than you, didn't even know how I looked down there but when everyone was discussing it, had to take a look. I'm waiting till after the summer to do it since it's not good to expose it to the sun after the sessions and Il be tanning a lot. Not going completely bare will just leave the line around the lips and remove the rest. I also can't shave, it gives me horrible pimples due to ingrown hair. What are you comfortable with? Also what does your husband like? For me it would've been easier if I was married, id just go with his preference since it doesn't make any difference to me.

It might sound silly but I don't really know what he likes. After all these years together we've just never really talked about it. When we got together about 15 years ago I was pretty young and naive to stuff like that so I just shaved the area that would show in a swim suit and that was it. Now I usually have a small trimmed triangle I guess. Lol this feels so awkward to talk about.
Anyway, do most people wax to remove hair down there? I'm just tired of the irritation from shaving.

(06-07-2014, 10:52 PM)Kristin00 Wrote:  It might sound silly but I don't really know what he likes. After all these years together we've just never really talked about it. When we got together about 15 years ago I was pretty young and naive to stuff like that so I just shaved the area that would show in a swim suit and that was it. Now I usually have a small trimmed triangle I guess. Lol this feels so awkward to talk about.
Anyway, do most people wax to remove hair down there? I'm just tired of the irritation from shaving.

I wax once a month, all except for a bit around the lip but I also have some hair all the way down by my other hole, I wax that too. Im extremely sensitive, first few times id bleed and stay blue for weeks till the hair starts growing again but then I found this amazing waxing lady, her hand is so light that I never feel anything and It only turns blue for a day. But much better than shaving, I hate how ugly it looks when I shave from all the ingrown hair. So find a good waxing lady.
You should talk to him about it, I think communication and openness is the best thing for a good sex life.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon