Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it time to size up?

I've been using the NB with CL domes for a month now. My breast now have a wider base. I'm not filling up the dome, just to about 3/4 the cup. But, I'm wondering about the tissue at the base. Plus, the dome is rubbing my skin raw in one spot kind of by my arm pit/side boob (left side only).

I'm a little worried that the XXL will be too huge to handle, but would they be more comfortable? Would I have to pump one side at a time?

Bonita, I know you have the XXL, what do you think?

congrats on growth ;]
the xxL is 18cm thats 4cm wider than the one your using...maybe if you measured the width across each breast one at a time...you'd know if you ready to grow into them.. or if it was soon? too bad they don't have contoured XL =/ sorry your hurting but your growth is still really awesome =DD

i

my post disappeared font was on white ops

I don't know how big contoured large is but I know xl was too small for me at about 36in chest but xxl was still very difficult to get suction with at first even with one at a time. its very big I still don't all the way fill xxl they are almost head size see if your chest can fit both xxl bases on by measurement if yes it doesn't matter too much about breast size.

Thanks, rocketmelon!

BonitaDD, the xl and cl have the same base according to the database thread here.
I wonder if I should just get the xxl and try one boob at a time until I get the hang of them.

[ see yes if you think there's not enough difference from cl to xl the xxl seems right then the way I put them on is pump 1 then clip it then pump the other they do take a time to get good suction but its worth it I don't know any other cups as big and they are so big they last so long because so much space to grow.
I found a comparison of cl and xl posted by onicemile
http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=5955
And xl to xxl
http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=5957

Get the xxl and if both don't fit at the same time then use an xxl on one side and a cl on the other then reverse them.... that way your at least getting some benefit on the cl side and not wasting time....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon