Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My heavier Rosebuds ;)

(18-05-2014, 06:10 PM)PerkyRosebuds Wrote:  Hi Beauties!! I'm super excited! Why? Because after a while without success with herbs, I finally got a Noogleberry! I've had it officially for two weeks and LOVE IT. (I'm even Noogling right now! Shhhh...)

I took Maca Root for a while and was so sad that it basically dissolved my 'disk' shape of dense breast tissue. Now I have it back with Noogling!!! Also, my breasts are itchy on the outsides (growth i hope?) and my boobies feel a LOT heavier and can tell a difference especially on the under side of my boobs.

Only side effects have been a lump or two from over pumping and my nipples don't seem quite as sensitive, but I'm sure its only temporary. As of yet, I don't have any soreness =( And another "side effect" is the pumping getting me kinda frisky, if you know what I mean. Not a bad side effect necessarily! haha

I will keep y'all up to date on my progress! I'll attach a couple pictures.
wow !! that is some major boobie growth there !! congrats Big Grin

Thanks everyone!! I also am surprised that I can actually feel/see a difference after such a short time. Maybe doing it daily is the key!..??

omg Big Grin you sure convinced me to get the pump . But im more tempted to buy the kanzuki , whatever its called.. the japanese one after asking the people on here.

i think i'll order it right now loll

I honestly think that the company doesn't matter... just as long as its a quality material that will maintain the vacuum! I'll keep you posted to hopefully keep all of us encouraged!

I really hope I have as much luck as you did with the pump! I bought the knock-off version myself, but I think they both work mostly the same. Your bewbs are gahgeous!

(21-05-2014, 12:22 AM)PerkyRosebuds Wrote:  Thanks everyone!! I also am surprised that I can actually feel/see a difference after such a short time. Maybe doing it daily is the key!..??

Yeah..... consistency is always the key!!

Those are pretty! Congrats on such fast progress. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon