Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Small Boobs

Lightbulb 

Short rant/ Story
I know my calculated bra size but I wanted to get a bra from VS because it seemed like the cheapest thing to do while I'm still growing and I was gravely in need of a comfy bra. The fitter asked me if I knew what my bra size was and since I was popping out of my 32C's I told her that I'd like to try 32D. She brought me a few in the size and I had the same problems with all. After swooping and scooping, i was spilling out of the cups. She took one look and said I should try 32DDs and I thought absolutely no way! It's not that I don't want to be able to fit them but my boobs in the mirror looked so small to me. I told her I do not want to be a DD but in my head I added "Not with these small boobs".

What made matters worse was that the cheapest bras they had all ended in D. I made up my mind that firstly there bras probably run small and secondly I could probably pull off 32D because the fit wasn't too terrible.

Now if I was a person with small boobs and a decent band measurement then I would not have so much trouble with bras but companies don't even make bands as small as I am and when you add big boobs on top of that the situation is worse because you'll must likely need costume made bras which cost a hell of a lot of money.

A perk that comes with having small/smallish breast is that you will must likely find a comfy bra no problem but relatively big boobs makes bra shopping a whole lot more frustrating. So I'm sitting her spilling out of the 32D bra that I bought because it was cheaper and I'm just not ready to accept 32DD and I just wish more bra companies catered to small band big bust people and that bras wouldn't be so expensive for us.

I don't understand why you bought a 32d it can't be very useful for you?
32 is too big to support me and I'm only 30 under bust.

I think what is frustrating is that our perception of boob sizes is totally warped. When I think of a D cup I think massive perfect size. Yet when I swoop and scoop I completely fill a 32C. And the band feels too big on me, which is likely I would be more suited to a 30D. But my boobs look so small when my bra is off, they look like a B!!! So it's frustrating because I'm like, no way am I a D, that's ridiculous. You can even look at my photos here http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19797 see what I mean? (especially straight on, they look small).

So I guess we need to resign ourselves to the fact that in our minds, we look up to 2 cupsizes smaller than we actually are. I'd like to try on a smaller 30 inch band, but all the ones I've seen are A cup or B and look like something for a preteen.

i cant even fill a 32A Cool

i wish i would spill out of a 32D . You're lucky

(18-05-2014, 11:09 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I don't understand why you bought a 32d it can't be very useful for you?
32 is too big to support me and I'm only 30 under bust.

Though it's not the best method I usually take in the bands on my bras. My band measures 24-25 depending on the day so Im sure I'll be a 26Band. The smallest bands you can get from ebay and amazon are 28 and they can get pretty pricey. Also without trying on the bra you can really tell how it's gonna fit and it seems like a lot of wait and work if you have to return it. There aren't any specialty stores in my immediate radius so I'm trying to stick out wearing bigger bands for awhile and it makes sense not to spend too much money if I'm trying to grow out of the bras I buy.

(18-05-2014, 03:58 PM)CherrieBabydoll Wrote:  I think what is frustrating is that our perception of boob sizes is totally warped. When I think of a D cup I think massive perfect size. Yet when I swoop and scoop I completely fill a 32C. And the band feels too big on me, which is likely I would be more suited to a 30D. But my boobs look so small when my bra is off, they look like a B!!! So it's frustrating because I'm like, no way am I a D, that's ridiculous. You can even look at my photos here http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19797 see what I mean? (especially straight on, they look small).

So I guess we need to resign ourselves to the fact that in our minds, we look up to 2 cupsizes smaller than we actually are. I'd like to try on a smaller 30 inch band, but all the ones I've seen are A cup or B and look like something for a preteen.

I know what you mean! When I see 32DD i imagine Kim Kardashian and then I think there is no way in heel we both fit into 32DD even though from all the research I've done she's probably wearing the wrong size anyways. People have told me I have big boobs but I just don't see it that way. I see myself as like 32C especially under clothes

(18-05-2014, 04:48 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  i cant even fill a 32A Cool

i wish i would spill out of a 32D . You're lucky

Lol you'll get there one day french and your gonna think: "I want more!" haha

I used to do that but I used to need to take in a 40d instead haha

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon