Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program (using NatureDay's product)

Hello! Smile

I have received my NatureDay's products today (pills & liquid, and cream) and excited to start this journey again! I've stopped NBE for 2 years now. I've tried many products before so I really don't care if this is just another product. What I find is that herb works for me but it's temporary, like if I stop using it goes back to how it was and as for BO (Bovine Ovary) products, I don't grow as much as I do with herbs but the size does stay for a year after stopping. So I decided to start again and go with NatureDay because it's herbal breast enhancement and I prefer herbs. I don't like the feeling I get with BO so that's why I rather herbs even though I find result to be temporary.

5/17/14 Measurement
Bust: 31.5"
Under bust: 28"
Weight: 100lbs
Height: 5' 1"

My bust measurement appear small but I do wear Victoria's Secret bra size 32B and they fit me perfectly. Their 32A is too small and their 34A has an odd and uncomfortable fit on me so I don't wear those size for VS brand.

Program
Natureday's 3 month program: Liquid, Pills
Extra: Natureday's Enlargement Cream

I will be taking two droppers of the liquid 1 time a day and when the liquid runs out I will move over to taking three pills a day.

Once a day I will be massaging my breast with the cream for at least 5 minutes.

Food
I never really keep up with boobies food/diet but do find that they're helpful when I do.

- Soy milk
- Boiled chicken feet w/ tofu

Goal
I want bigger boobies!!! I'll be happy with anything bigger than what I am right now, lol. Big Grin

good luck

OH NO NOT PERMANENT -faints-
haha ...so you felt your results where not permanent ????=O I was told after 6 months of using herbs it would be >=/ they lied to me
xD

but anyways c; yea I here that nature days good
it contains..your programs looks awesome !

Dong Quai
Saw Palmetto
Blessed Thistle
Fenugreek
Fennel

I really want to start blessed thistle myself ..seeing herbs worked for you before you should do swell ^_^ get it swell .....

I'll want to keep up to date on your program c=
cause I'm using herbs too...if I don't get results by 6 months I'm thinking of noogling or hardcore pm xD

(18-05-2014, 12:54 AM)violetulip Wrote:  Hello! Smile

I have received my NatureDay's products today (pills & liquid, and cream) and excited to start this journey again! I've stopped NBE for 2 years now. I've tried many products before so I really don't care if this is just another product. What I find is that herb works for me but it's temporary, like if I stop using it goes back to how it was and as for BO (Bovine Ovary) products, I don't grow as much as I do with herbs but the size does stay for a year after stopping. So I decided to start again and go with NatureDay because it's herbal breast enhancement and I prefer herbs. I don't like the feeling I get with BO so that's why I rather herbs even though I find result to be temporary.

5/17/14 Measurement
Bust: 31.5"
Under bust: 28"
Weight: 100lbs
Height: 5' 1"

My bust measurement appear small but I do wear Victoria's Secret bra size 32B and they fit me perfectly. Their 32A is too small and their 34A has an odd and uncomfortable fit on me so I don't wear those size for VS brand.

Program
Natureday's 3 month program: Liquid, Pills
Extra: Natureday's Enlargement Cream

I will be taking two droppers of the liquid 1 time a day and when the liquid runs out I will move over to taking three pills a day.

Once a day I will be massaging my breast with the cream for at least 5 minutes.

Food
I never really keep up with boobies food/diet but do find that they're helpful when I do.

- Soy milk
- Boiled chicken feet w/ tofu

Goal
I want bigger boobies!!! I'll be happy with anything bigger than what I am right now, lol. Big Grin

They have amazing testimonies don't they!
Ive used them off and on too. I didn't have "great" results but I suspect coffee was a culprit there.. Sad

Ella, you HAVE great results but I don't believe its because of Natureday. Rather from massaging and noogling. Wink

(18-05-2014, 01:14 AM)rocketmelon Wrote:  good luck

OH NO NOT PERMANENT -faints-
haha ...so you felt your results where not permanent ????=O I was told after 6 months of using herbs it would be >=/ they lied to me
xD

but anyways c; yea I here that nature days good
it contains..your programs looks awesome !

Dong Quai
Saw Palmetto
Blessed Thistle
Fenugreek
Fennel

I really want to start blessed thistle myself ..seeing herbs worked for you before you should do swell ^_^ get it swell .....

I'll want to keep up to date on your program c=
cause I'm using herbs too...if I don't get results by 6 months I'm thinking of noogling or hardcore pm xD

Thank you!

You know, I wouldn't mind taking NatureDay forever to maintain the size if it works for me because their program is pretty simple with just taking the liquid or pills once a day. I just couldn't do those programs that require me to take in the morning, noon, and night...that's too much for me.

I've tried noogling before but it leaves little red dots on my chest and wouldn't go away unless I stop noogling for at least couple days to a week. And so I didn't like that too much cause I go out and wear tops or dresses that show my chest. But you should definitely give it a shot! Smile

I'm sure you will get results using herbs by 6 months, you probably will just need to maintain the result if you want to keep it. Wink Like everything else such as weight loss or weight gain, I don't think it'll stay permanent unless you were born with it you gotta keep working to maintain it. That's just my opinion and experience, lol.

(18-05-2014, 01:25 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  They have amazing testimonies don't they!
Ive used them off and on too. I didn't have "great" results but I suspect coffee was a culprit there.. Sad

Yes they do! Hopefully I'll be one of them with an amazing testimony too lol.

Welcome to the CommunityBig Grin

I would say the reason your bust seems to measure small but you wear a bigger size is because your in the wrong bra size. Your measurements put you at about 28D which is a sister size of 32B. You could a try 30C to get used to tighter bands. There are many benefits of wearing the correct bra size which include breast tissue migration.

Happy Growing!

(18-05-2014, 07:20 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Welcome to the CommunityBig Grin

I would say the reason your bust seems to measure small but you wear a bigger size is because your in the wrong bra size. Your measurements put you at about 28D which is a sister size of 32B. You could a try 30C to get used to tighter bands. There are many benefits of wearing the correct bra size which include breast tissue migration.

Happy Growing!

noted! would this mean they'd grow better ? being held right..internet best place to get small bands =/ shops not as good I found
you know how in the amazon women's boobs go down to their toes cause they never used bras? could that be an example how it works xD

(18-05-2014, 07:20 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Welcome to the CommunityBig Grin

Happy Growing!

Ohh, thanks for the information! Smile

It's been a little over a week that I started using NatureDay's product and would like to give an update. So far no growth yet (of course, lol) but I did felt tingly and poking in my breast about the 3rd day or so but haven't felt that since. I would like to say I really like the Natureday's Enlargement Cream! I follow the instruction on the bottle and massage until the cream dissolve and that's no more than 5 mins altogether on both of the breasts. And I see instant firm result. The result I get from massaging with this creme reminds me of noogling except it takes less time and it doesn't leave me with little red dots on my chest like how the noogleberry would. So, if I were to go out I would apply the creme to my breast and massage until dissolve, put on a cute top, have firm looking breasts, and off I go with no little red dots.

That's all for now! Smile Happy boobs growing until next update.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon