Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help! Did i order the wrong dome size!

Hi,

I just received my NB today. I had ordered the medium sized domes although Lucy had suggested small. My breast measures around 7" from left to right but my under bust is only 26".

I dont even know that these are medium cups because there is no mention of that but they look small and they are not covering the entire base of my breast.

My concern is that when i pumped, i could get the suction easily and hence pumped for only 5 minutes and got the RED DOTS!!! I did not even pump continuously for 5 min. I just pumped for 1 min and could feel the pressure, so stopped and released. I continued this process for 5 min only and i even oiled my breasts. This way i can never pump for longer at all!! Is it because the cup size is small for me?? I am very disappointed!!

Can someone help me please!!!

at 26" under bust you are small.... but a 7" wide breast equals 17cm... a medium is like 10 and a large is 12cm... so even a large sounds too small.... but the red dots are because the pressure is too high and you haven't gotten used to the pressure.... use a lube and just pump up a little and leave it on for half an hour.... every day or session increase by 15 minutes.... take it slow till your skin "toughens" up.... your breasts will get sucked into the cups more each time.... if too much of your breasts is touching the dome walls it isn't doing you much. look at the Dome Database for more size information...

(17-05-2014, 01:13 PM)Karren Wrote:  at 26" under bust you are small.... but a 7" wide breast equals 17cm... a medium is like 10 and a large is 12cm... so even a large sounds too small.... but the red dots are because the pressure is too high and you haven't gotten used to the pressure.... use a lube and just pump up a little and leave it on for half an hour.... every day or session increase by 15 minutes.... take it slow till your skin "toughens" up.... your breasts will get sucked into the cups more each time.... if too much of your breasts is touching the dome walls it isn't doing you much. look at the Dome Database for more size information...

Is that how you pump, Karren, to get your one cup size in 8-9 months? Pump and then hold for 1/2 hour to start and keep adding. I thought the pump and release 2 min pump, hold for 7 min, then release was the best method. I'm desperate for a cup size increase in the next month.

I've tried both methods and for me I think pump and hold seems to work better.... takes less time messing around... typically I leave them on for 30 minutes per session increase by 2 to 3 seasons per day... sometimes 4... kind off keeps the swelling going 24/7.... I've read pros and cons for each method.... personally if I could I'd just leave them on all the time but life keeps getting in the way! lol

(17-05-2014, 04:09 PM)Karren Wrote:  I've tried both methods and for me I think pump and hold seems to work better.... takes less time messing around... typically I leave them on for 30 minutes per session increase by 2 to 3 seasons per day... sometimes 4... kind off keeps the swelling going 24/7.... I've read pros and cons for each method.... personally if I could I'd just leave them on all the time but life keeps getting in the way! lol

I used to sleep with them on, but then I got those pesky 'permanent' ring marks so I stopped for awhile. I'm afraid of pumping for too long, but I think I might have to. I don't think PM or the other herbs are helping me at all.

Herbs did noting for me either... but pumping does!

Yh Lucy did that to me too noogleberry run extremely small she sent me xl it was still no bigger than I would imagine small or medium I was only a 32c/d and xl was too small it sound like your cups are far too small try a xl cup or large contoured it should fit with growing room the cup shouldn't feel tight around breast like crushing and pinching is how mine were in xl.
Lucy should accept a return if you complain even a cups can find small too small.

Hi Karren,

Thank you so much for your reply. I did not put too much pressure at all cos i am new to this, i was very careful. As soon as i felt the pressure, i released. The red dots are where generally everyone gets the ring marks. I did not get any ring marks cos it was just 5 min that i used NB. Anyways, the red dots are slowly going away, today is the 3rd day since i noogled, did not even touch the NB after that.

Hi Bonita,

I totally understand when you say you cannot imagine how small the sizes are. I mean i have small breasts and yet, the mediums look small. I could not have imagined that i had to order the l or xl for my small breasts. I have seen the diameters but its all very confusing. Even if i reduce my breast width to 5" (which i am definitely not), large would not fit.

I guess i will have to write to Lucy and check out my options.

Maybe we should start a thread where ladies post their breast width, ribcage and domes they are using, will be helpful for beginners.

I think you should try no smaller than xl they are not big like you would expect but for wider breasts you need bigger domes however flat I was quite flat when I tried them.
But xxl will be too big for your rib cage I had a hard time on my 30in under bust.

We need to develop a formula that determines the max dome size someone can realistically wear.... under bust times .16 time 2.54? in CM.... dome size is 16% of your band measurement.... or under bust times .41? for me that says with a 35" under bust I can wear a dome up to 14cm.....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon