Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breasts Enhancement cream "Yanhee"?

I found this on Aliexpress.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/new-2014-...21163.html

Product ingredients
Product ingredients: water, mineral oil, wild kudzu root extract, ethanol, glycerol monostearate, propylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, sorbic ester 40, chamomile essential oil, lactic acid, rose oil, methyl, butyl hydroxy toluene

I done a search about the ingredients and that's what I found:

Mineral Oil - can be harmful to hair and skin when used for long periods. It's water-insoluble and needs a deeper cleaning to be fully removed from the skin/hair. Makes a seal over the skin and preventing the escape of water. Note that it doesn’t add any moisture to your skin.

Wild kudzu root extract - pueraria montana, same family of p. mirifica. It's used for cardiovascular diseases, alcoholism, diabetes, glaucoma and menopausal symptoms. There is conflicting evidence regarding the effects of kudzu on menopausal symptoms. Additional study is needed to clarify these results.

Ethanol - Ethanol increases the penetration ability of other skin care ingredients. This can once again be a positive or negative attribute. For example, it can be positive in the sense that it enhances the penetration of L-ascorbic acid or vitamin C, which can translate to more collagen production. However, it can be negative in the sense that it enhances the penetration of more dangerous chemicals that everyday consumers are unaware.

Glycerol monostearate - GMS is a food additive used as a thickening, emulsifying, anti-caking, and preservative agent; an emulsifying agent for oils, waxes, and solvents; a protective coating for hygroscopic powders; a solidifier and control release agent in pharmaceuticals; and a resin lubricant. It is also used in cosmetics and hair care products.

Propylene glycol - Similar to mineral oil.

Cetyl alcohol - is a very common ingredient added to shampoos, cleanser, lotions and moisturizers. It has even been used for years as a lubricant for hardware, such as nuts and bolts.
Because of its unique binding and emollient action, cetyl alcohol is a great binder for moisturizing. Why? Water and oil do not mix, so moisturizers containing a fat such as cetyl alcohol lock moisture into the skin and form a protective barrier that water can't penetrate, preventing dry and parched skin. In addition to the unique barrier benefit of cetyl alcohol, it is often added as an ingredient to moisturizers to alter the consistency of liquid products or to increase foaming capacity.

Sorbic Ester 40 - I did'n find nothing about it. Huh

Chamomile Oil - This essential oil can be used with great effect on children when they feel irritable, impatient, teething or colicky. Women find it great to relieve PMS. In general it is good for abdominal pain, gall bladder problems, as well as for throat infections. it furthermore helps to relieve allergies, hay fever and asthma.
For the skin, it can be used to calm acne, eczema, rashes, wounds, dermatitis, dry and itchy skin and other allergic conditions in general.
For babies it can be used in a very diluted form to sooth an irritated and teething baby and helps for colic, diarrhea and gastric spasms.

Lactic acid - is employed in pharmaceutical technology to produce water-soluble lactates from otherwise-insoluble active ingredients. It finds further use in topical preparations and cosmetics to adjust acidity and for its disinfectant and keratolytic properties.

Rose oil - similar to PM

Methyl - there's a lot of "methyl" types and I don't know which one contains in the formula.

Butyl hydroxy toluene - again, I couldn't find nothing about it.

What do you girls think?
I personally found the formula very poor in breast enhancement ingredients. Also, I read somewhere that ingredients listed first in products label are are the ones that exists in larger amount in the product.
Have someone tried it or want to give it a try?

(Sorry bad english!)

I also found:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/...73912.html

Unique formula contains: gourd Croton, saw palmetto, tyrosine, Pacific seaweed, Damien That leaves, black cohosh oils China, and other holy thistle.

This one took my attention. I think i'll give it a try. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon