Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol Side Effects ?

Heya !

First and foremost im new in this forum , ive always been reading good tips on breast health n supplements here but nvr actually thought of joining , but alas i did !'

I've been researching on Herbal Breast supplements n came across Ainterol , saw the reviews gave it a shot .

However... During the first few days of consumption the migraines i got were out of this world . i took 2 a day as recommended so yesterday i decided to go on one . n i didnt get any headaches or migraines so am bk to the recommended dosage at - 2 a day .

also , no headaches after i took it . ( relieved )

SO . aside from wanting to crankshaft my head , ive also experienced breakouts . around the jaw , chin area .

some changes to my skin making it slightly rough .

Are these symptoms normal ? Do they get better or go away like the migraine ?

Would be grateful to hear some feedback .

I was on PM for 7 mo without any side effects. Then I did a liver cleanse & resumed the PM (500 mg twice a day as before). I started having terrific headaces 24/7, so bad that I went to my Dr., had a brain CT scan (normal), took Imitrex ( no relief) & had my eyes checked. I still don't know if PM was truly the cause. Why would I be OK for 7 mo. then bam headaches after a liver cleanse. So I stopped the PM & will gradually add it back at a lower dose & see what happens.

Oh dear ok .

which PM brand do u use ?

how does your skin feel so far ? any changes?

maybe it got too strong for ur body after the cleanse . i dunno . i read somewhere tht PM gives u headaches n migraines if the dosage is too high for u to handle .

That means your liver was over burdened before and it wasn't breaking down things, absorbing it as much as it could. After the liver cleanse, it starts working properly so the dosage was probably too much for your body. Lower it to 500mg till your body adapts then increase it.

(14-05-2014, 04:33 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  That means your liver was over burdened before and it wasn't breaking down things, absorbing it as much as it could. After the liver cleanse, it starts working properly so the dosage was probably too much for your body. Lower it to 500mg till your body adapts then increase it.

Wise woman! Like a lot of medications... start with low dosages and work upwards!

Thanks everyone!!!!!! My 4th day of no PM. I'll restart in 3 more days at 500 mg a day & cycle - I never cycled before cause I'm postmenopausal. Still have the headaches. I'm also under alot of stress for "a million" different reasons.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon