Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

why is it so difficult to find a good PM source?

I've began looking into pueraria mirifica since my bust stopped growing past 38.5" on cycled progesterone cream, shatavari and dong quai over the past few months, and I've done some research on some of the more popular ones. For example, a lot of people here like Ainterol.

However, I can't find a cheap source of PM anywhere. Some of the sources are just bulk to sell to people who want to manufacture an expensive cream.

I've considered ordering PM powder from a whole herb seller but I do not know the quality, the age of the plants harvested, or the original source.

Has anyone here found a seller that isn't just someone on eBay or some questionable affiliate site selling overpriced products?

Also: who here was successful with PM as a part of their routine?

Yes ainterol worked so well for me and quite a few other people for me its not expensive 3 bottles might last me a year cycling.

(13-05-2014, 12:42 AM)anyover88 Wrote:  I've began looking into pueraria mirifica since my bust stopped growing past 38.5" on cycled progesterone cream, shatavari and dong quai over the past few months, and I've done some research on some of the more popular ones. For example, a lot of people here like Ainterol.

However, I can't find a cheap source of PM anywhere. Some of the sources are just bulk to sell to people who want to manufacture an expensive cream.

I've considered ordering PM powder from a whole herb seller but I do not know the quality, the age of the plants harvested, or the original source.

Has anyone here found a seller that isn't just someone on eBay or some questionable affiliate site selling overpriced products?

Also: who here was successful with PM as a part of their routine?

I use Pueraria Mirifica only from this shop --> pueraria mirifica shop

I met the owners while visiting Thailand a couple of years ago and it is all I use. They have pretty decent pricing but even if it's more than you're used to spending, you know it is from the original source and it's pure. You can see my breasts, they are loving it!

Good luck xxoo

I've read that a lot of people saw results from the ainterol brand. I was taking it for a while and had some growth with it but I had to stop because I was becoming estrogen-dominant (my own fault).
I bought it from amazon at a pretty cheap price!
http://www.amazon.com/Pueraria-Mirifica-Pure-D-Capsules-Stronger/dp/B0055ILB1O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400698967&sr=8-1&keywords=pueraria+mirifica

Grocery store asparagus is a good substitute for shatavari, both are of the same genus. Kudzu (Pueraria montana) might possibly be an alternative to Pueraria mirifica. Not all species from the same genus are the same in safety and active chemicals. Safety is most important, and the bulk available at a store can make up for less of an ingredient. Grocery store asparagus must be safe.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon