Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

why do most doctors say that NBE does not work?

(11-05-2014, 11:54 AM)isobasic Wrote:  I think there's also the fact that it's so hit and miss. what works for one person may not for another so it's not exactly prescriptive, so they can't really take responsibility for recommending anything.Can you imagine if doctors were willing to oversee every single person who wanted bigger boobs in their quest? It takes a lot of attention to keep it on the right track!

This is a good point especially where medical is free anything that could possibly cause bad effects like hormonal imbalances that are going to recommend against.
It would be great if there were nbe doctors though people would pay a lot for that I think there are some in Asia but are very expensive.

(11-05-2014, 12:41 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Dig, about 20 years ago, my grandmother was on a LOT of drugs thanks to her doctor. After she started taken them, she kept getting worse and worse, not feeling very good at all! My aunt did a lot of research and found that most of those drugs were not only not needed, but were doing her more harm than good, and nearly all of the others could be replaced with more natural things that would do the same things the drugs were supposed to do, sometimes even better!! She got grandma off the drugs and got her down to maybe a few of the healthier things to take and grandma felt SOOOOO much better after that and improved a good bit, too!!

You've inspired me! My mom is on a whole laundry list of drugs, and boy do those side effects ever make it not worth it. It seems like she'll never get better if she just keeps getting medicated! I'm going to do some research of my own. Thank you for this!

(11-05-2014, 06:23 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(11-05-2014, 12:41 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Dig, about 20 years ago, my grandmother was on a LOT of drugs thanks to her doctor. After she started taken them, she kept getting worse and worse, not feeling very good at all! My aunt did a lot of research and found that most of those drugs were not only not needed, but were doing her more harm than good, and nearly all of the others could be replaced with more natural things that would do the same things the drugs were supposed to do, sometimes even better!! She got grandma off the drugs and got her down to maybe a few of the healthier things to take and grandma felt SOOOOO much better after that and improved a good bit, too!!

You've inspired me! My mom is on a whole laundry list of drugs, and boy do those side effects ever make it not worth it. It seems like she'll never get better if she just keeps getting medicated! I'm going to do some research of my own. Thank you for this!

You do that BB. Its like antidepressants. I was on them for years for insomnia. I was prescribed them for years and my doc had no qualms about giving them to me. To cut a long story short every time I got off I got worse. Then finally when I got pregnant a new doc said to me "if you were my wife id have you off these straight away even though it says they are ok to take during pregnancy" so I listened to him, went off them and I all of a sudden I started sleeping again and never went back on them.
Same with my best friend at them time. She had bad post natal and was on an antidepressant, everytime she went off it she got WORSE and it took her a longgg time of weaning off them before she came right .

No problem!! Glad I could help!! I also just remembered that my sister has been on TONS of meds for the past 20-some years. And, nearly EVERY week she has some new problem that she needs to deal with!! Last week she said she decided to see someone a while ago that does all natural stuff and they got her a COMPLETELY off the drugs she'd been taking and now she feels SOOO much better!!!! None of her weekly problems appear anymore!! As one of the SMART doctors has said, if nature creates a problem, nature also has the solution! Chemicals are not the answer!

(11-05-2014, 07:25 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

You do that BB. Its like antidepressants. I was on them for years for insomnia. I was prescribed them for years and my doc had no qualms about giving them to me. To cut a long story short every time I got off I got worse. Then finally when I got pregnant a new doc said to me "if you were my wife id have you off these straight away even though it says they are ok to take during pregnancy" so I listened to him, went off them and I all of a sudden I started sleeping again and never went back on them.
Same with my best friend at them time. She had bad post natal and was on an antidepressant, everytime she went off it she got WORSE and it took her a longgg time of weaning off them before she came right .
I think the reason you kept getting worse when you stopped taking them is that it was like you were going through withdrawals! You had the monkey on your back and your body was craving the chemicals it was used to, so, if you weren't giving them to it, it was having a hissy fit! Once you cleaned up from tem, you no longer needed them! Truth is, you probably didn't need them at ALL from the beginning!! Doctors, today, aren't trained to TREAT, they are trained to write prescriptions!!
I forget why, but mom was in t see a doctor a few years ago for something and the guy just kept going, "I don't know what to do!! I don't know what to do!!" What are you, the janitor?? What the fuck did you go to med school for 15 years for????

(11-05-2014, 08:53 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

I think the reason you kept getting worse when you stopped taking them is that it was like you were going through withdrawals! You had the monkey on your back and your body was craving the chemicals it was used to, so, if you weren't giving them to it, it was having a hissy fit! Once you cleaned up from tem, you no longer needed them! Truth is, you probably didn't need them at ALL from the beginning!! Doctors, today, aren't trained to TREAT, they are trained to write prescriptions!!
I forget why, but mom was in t see a doctor a few years ago for something and the guy just kept going, "I don't know what to do!! I don't know what to do!!" What are you, the janitor?? What the fuck did you go to med school for 15 years for????

yes nail on the head. if I knew then what I knew now I would have gone another route and addressed my "sleeping" problem with "sleep" related supplements. in hindsight I can say "why the hell was I prescribed anti depressants because I couldn't sleep"....

(11-05-2014, 08:53 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

check this out missed http://chemistry.about.com/library/weekly/aa061403a.htm
that's really cool. I'l save this. look at the most common drugs out there made from plant derivitives.

(11-05-2014, 09:00 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  yes nail on the head. if I knew then what I knew now I would have gone another route and addressed my "sleeping" problem with "sleep" related supplements. in hindsight I can say "why the hell was I prescribed anti depressants because I couldn't sleep"....
Yeah, that's another good question!! All you really needed was to have your SO give you a nice, slow, gentle massage while some nice music on. Like this: http://youtu.be/O7gS1m24Ezk
That whole album is great!! It's called, "Orgship".
Or like this: http://youtu.be/ImHOSOML4Gk
Gots me TONS of Tangerine Dream's stuff!!

Just turn the lights down real low, put on this kind of music, get naked, get into bed, lie face down, your lover sitting next to you, and have them very gently and slowly trace their finger tip in lazy circles on your back and legs!! DEEEEELICIOUS!!!!!! To get an idea of what it's like, get a piece of string, or even a long strand of hair, and slowly drag that up or across your back. It helps a lot to kind of concentrate on what's being done to you, too. On one hand, it tenses up your body, but that makes it feel even better, but, at the same time, it's VERY relaxing!! My ex-fiancé, being Hindi, had long dark hair and, sometimes, she'd just slowly drag her hair across my back & legs!! VERY NICE!!!!

(11-05-2014, 09:20 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(11-05-2014, 09:00 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  yes nail on the head. if I knew then what I knew now I would have gone another route and addressed my "sleeping" problem with "sleep" related supplements. in hindsight I can say "why the hell was I prescribed anti depressants because I couldn't sleep"....
Yeah, that's another good question!! All you really needed was to have your SO give you a nice, slow, gentle massage while some nice music on. Like this: http://youtu.be/O7gS1m24Ezk
That whole album is great!! It's called, "Orgship".
Or like this: http://youtu.be/ImHOSOML4Gk
Gots me TONS of Tangerine Dream's stuff!!

Just turn the lights down real low, put on this kind of music, get naked, get into bed, lie face down, your lover sitting next to you, and have them very gently and slowly trace their finger tip in lazy circles on your back and legs!! DEEEEELICIOUS!!!!!! To get an idea of what it's like, get a piece of string, or even a long strand of hair, and slowly drag that up or across your back. It helps a lot to kind of concentrate on what's being done to you, too. On one hand, it tenses up your body, but that makes it feel even better, but, at the same time, it's VERY relaxing!! My ex-fiancé, being Hindi, had long dark hair and, sometimes, she'd just slowly drag her hair across my back & legs!! VERY NICE!!!!

lol wow im getting tingles just thinking about that lol!!!
sadly the few times ive asked him to massage me for back/shoulder pain/tenseness its resulted in some form of hard Chinese chopstick style banging on my back and ive ended up in 100 times more pain than before I started Dodgy

(11-05-2014, 09:04 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  check this out missed http://chemistry.about.com/library/weekly/aa061403a.htm
that's really cool. I'l save this. look at the most common drugs out there made from plant derivitives.

Thanks for the list, Ella!! I've got it saved, too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon