Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Emily loretta's 10 best combinations for curves

Everything looks good except Rhodiola which is androgenic and causes body hair growth and balding. Ginkgo and Cayenne are questionable.

(16-05-2014, 05:11 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  Everything looks good except Rhodiola which is androgenic and causes body hair growth and balding. Ginkgo and Cayenne are questionable.

i did laser hair removal, i absolutely do NOT want anymore body hair growth.

thanks for telling me

(16-05-2014, 08:07 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  
(16-05-2014, 05:11 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  Everything looks good except Rhodiola which is androgenic and causes body hair growth and balding. Ginkgo and Cayenne are questionable.

i did laser hair removal, i absolutely do NOT want anymore body hair growth.

thanks for telling me

She uses antiandrogens too that shouldn't be a problem it looks like it's just an alternative to maca when she says curves I think that's for butt and boobs.
Aren't cayenne and ginkgo good for circulation? I know there are a lot of other choices though.

I don't know too much about cayenne and ginkgo. There was a recent post that ginkgo has conflicting hormonal results. Cayenne is in breast reduction formulas (so is carrot). I don't know the reason, if its to balance out against an androgen, or if itself is used for weight loss in that area.

maca and ginseng are good

I use a lot of cayenne pepper so I think its ok in breast reduction pills its probably one of the ingredients because some people think it helps weightloss and someone just put up carrot as a breast food, so I think things work for some people or in different combinations.

I have a question.

So, I'm 14 and I decided to only massage, since I'm too young, and not take any NBE herbs.

BUT...

I frequently visit the Long Hair Community and it's a forum about growing hair out, and there was this thread about vitamins. The girl mentioned a lot of vitamins and supplements for faster hair growth and said, while taking them, her hair was growing 1.5" each month. So of course I'm interested in taking those vitamins too.

The problem is, on that list, there was Evening Primrose Oil.

So, I saw EPO here in this thread and I don't really know if I should take it or not. Will it screw up my hormones, because it increases aromatase? Will it be bad if I take only a small pill (0.7g) every day?

I thought maca and PM shouldn't be taken together? Thoughts?

Also do I need to drink spearmint tea or is the capsules okay?

(22-05-2014, 01:54 PM)echapman Wrote:  I thought maca and PM shouldn't be taken together? Thoughts?

Also do I need to drink spearmint tea or is the capsules okay?

i am taking PM and Maca together. It works well.

overall, the combination works very well . I am doing it but i am avoiding saaw palmetto (anti androgen) as the DHT blockers it claims to do are very weak ..scientific evidence shows

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon