Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogling Help

Hi, I'm going to start noogling very soon and I was wondering if someone could answer my questions since all the research I've done just leads me to more questions without answering the previous ones. Okay here we go:

1) Do you moisturize before or after noogling
2) What is the most efficient length of time to noogle & at what pressure
3) What size cup should I get? (I was a 36D but I've lost weight and now the girls feel empty and I'm freaking out)
4) Where's the best place to buy them?
5) What are the dangers
6) How long does it take to see PERMANENT results?

Thanks ever so much.

Welcome! I'll try....

1... yes and yes.... massage before and after helps too

2... Minimum of an hour.... but two is better..... and use a pressure that is comfortable and doesn't give you red dots or blisters... start low and work up...

3. check here for dome sizes.... www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19940. measurer your breasts... cut out a circle the size of a dome and see if it fits over your breast... too small isn't good but too big and they both might not fit on your chest

4. Online.... Amazon.com or the Noogle store.... or ebay if you want used...

5... blisters... stretch marks... rings that don't fade... all from using too high a pressure...

6... probably notice a little every week... but a lot after a couple months.. its slow and gradual... take before and monthly photos to gage your progress

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon