Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Optimum Dome Design.

After looking at all the domes available and experimenting with my own dome designs.... i've come to the conclusion that all the domes on the market are wrong! lol.. Ok maybe the Brava is ok.... but making domes that are shaped like breasts has nothing to do with how the negative air pressure effects your breasts... Especially if your breasts touch the side of the domes... you could design an air tight box with two holes to stick your breasts in and get better results! More exposed breast surface are.... less confined breast.... so here's my optimum design.... a round fish bowl shape with a thick rim to spread out the pressure on your chest.... with the opening just the size of the base of the breast..... and the dome round and large enough so the breast doesn't touch it... even when inflated... So what do you think?

Don't mind my crappy art work! lol

I wonder if you have a picture of such a dome in action? My concern is that the breast would start to take on a more fishbowl shape with a narrow base and wider middle bit...

I haven't found one that fits my chest exactly yet.... I've built so many odd shaped ones my breasts should look like pretzels! lol. and they don't... yet...

It makes sense to me. That looks like those glass vases at Michael's Craft Store.
What are you currently using Karren?

Ive seen those at Michaels and Hobby Lobby... but don't trust glass! lol. I'm currently using some home made domes one set of which has a 9cm opening then balloons out to about 12cm... acts like the fish bowl idea... Then I have this...... www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17390

which is a bit smaller but a lot longer... they both do different things.... The 9" ones give me uber swelling.... so much its sometimes hard to remove...

These are my first attempt on the left and my main dome on the right... they bother have smaller openings then balloon out.. the one on the right really gives me a ton of swelling.. the one on the left was too deep before it ballooned out...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Karren, I think I remember reading you stick a tube in underneath and suck out the air and slide out the tube, something like that?
I'm currently using Kangzhu and like them but want to be able to walk around with clothing on in the house and the pointy inlet valves don't really allow that. I have to wear a large zip up jacket if I want to do that.

Yeah Lissa! Most of my domes don't have tubing connected.... or even have connections... I put a little lotion on the tubing and slip it in the dome... press down and pump out the air and slip the tubing out from between my skin and the dome... works great... you can try it with one of your domes.... just set the israel lock first.... then do what I do.... I have used a lot of different things as domes.... pipe... mugs.... vases... what ever fits... lol

I like it, but my concern would be the shape of the opening. My breasts are more tear-drop shaped, with the base definitely being an oval, not a circle. So, to fit all of my breast tissue inside, the opening would also have to be oval shaped, or if large circles, then the bowls might be too large to fit. Just thoughts...

(08-05-2014, 01:35 AM)Karren Wrote:  These are my first attempt on the left and my main dome on the right... they bother have smaller openings then balloon out.. the one on the right really gives me a ton of swelling.. the one on the left was too deep before it ballooned out...

What have you actually used for these domes?
Something from hardware store? Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon