Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Glad i find you

Heart 

Hello everyone! First, sorry in advance for my bad English and possible mistakes! Well, I'm from Romania, 33 years old, height 1,68 and 53 kg. I read this site several days and i will learn a lot from you (tanks for sharing). Yet i can't believe the results that you obtained, this make me more ambitious in my purpose. My congratulations to all!
I started my program in march 20 with the deer exercise when my breast were almost nonexistent, after a few days began to take shape and now my measurements are 77cm under bust and 84 over the bust. Yesterday i started a Japanese massage first posted about mono. Do the deer exercise 2 times a day, 360 rotation.

(07-05-2014, 07:46 AM)merryl Wrote:  Hello everyone! First, sorry in advance for my bad English and possible mistakes! Well, I'm from Romania, 33 years old, height 1,68 and 53 kg. I read this site several days and i will learn a lot from you (tanks for sharing). Yet i can't believe the results that you obtained, this make me more ambitious in my purpose. My congratulations to all!
I started my program in march 20 with the deer exercise when my breast were almost nonexistent, after a few days began to take shape and now my measurements are 77cm under bust and 84 over the bust. Yesterday i started a Japanese massage first posted about mono. Do the deer exercise 2 times a day, 360 rotation.

That's awesome you got results soo soon and just with massage! Congratulations Smile I have terrible circulation so massage does nothing for me unfortunately.
Hope you find all the answers you are looking for on here Smile

(07-05-2014, 07:53 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(07-05-2014, 07:46 AM)merryl Wrote:  Hello everyone! First, sorry in advance for my bad English and possible mistakes! Well, I'm from Romania, 33 years old, height 1,68 and 53 kg. I read this site several days and i will learn a lot from you (tanks for sharing). Yet i can't believe the results that you obtained, this make me more ambitious in my purpose. My congratulations to all!

That's awesome you got results soo soon and just with massage! Congratulations Smile I have terrible circulation so massage does nothing for me unfortunately.

Tanks! Sorry to here that the massage don't work for you. My flow is not too good either. You did the second part of the exercise(contraction on the pelvic muscle )? I read the right way in the book Taoist bedroom secrets, you find them in Google books

(07-05-2014, 08:41 AM)merryl Wrote:  
(07-05-2014, 07:53 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Tanks! Sorry to here that the massage don't work for you. My flow is not too good either. You did the second part of the exercise(contraction on the pelvic muscle )? I read the right way in the book Taoist bedroom secrets, you find them in Google books

Hi, no lol I didn't do the second part... you think that's the key??
I have REALLY stiff shoulders!!! I find it literally painfull if I try to massage the way they do in the massage so when I do I have to do one at a time and I don't do the second part :p

maybe is this the secret..otherwise why are together. When you practice the second part fill the tension in the breast and how the energy up to the crown. This massage should not cause pain, the movements must be a touch. Maybe a don't understand your problem..
anyway you results you're great

Welcome to the forum Merryl ! I've tried massaging but after breast pumping... it always feels like its deflating what the breast pump inflated! lol

Thanks for the welcome! I don't know what to say...probably varies from person to person although everyone says it's effective I hope to go further

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon