Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Very good Noogleberry Review

I was surfing around and found a Noogleberry review that I considered well written... and informative...

www.getcurvynow.com/breast-enhancement/breast-enhancement-pumps/noogleberry-breast-enlargement-pump-review/

and here's another review from 5 years of pumping.....

www.ebay.com/gds/Brava-Breast-Bosom-Beauty-Suction-Enhance-Implants-/10000000006323851/g.html

"What is the main fact I have learnt over the 5 years- The only way to achieve real tissue expansion is to wear a system for a number of hours a day with a constant pressure in the dome.Sucking and releasing will simply only swell breasts over a short period.I would say the system needs to be worn for at least 2 hours a day to get results.That is constant wear with no breaks and constant pressure in the dome with the breast pumped to the same size for the whole duration."
Doesn't this mean that NB and other pumping devices don't work?

noogleberry was inspired by breast massage originally.

I mean what did people do long time ago when technology wasn't there? They'd go for hypnosis, herbs, and massage . Cheap methods .

Why are we so dependant on technology thinking that we will achieve better results ? because of some people who are paid to write reviews?

Before technology women probably prayed a lot more..... and used more padding.... lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon