Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Enhancement Supplements

Before finding this community I bought a couple bottles of breast enhancement supplements (Biotech Natural Curves). After reading a few threads I decided to try and finish the bottles so that they won't go to waste and then take individual herbs. I've been taking twice the dosages to speed up that process.
Has taken supplements worked for anyone here and is it okay to add supplements to my program in addition to the herbs I want to take individually?

Do you feel they worked at all? The Biotech supplements?

(20-07-2014, 07:56 AM)BoardGames Wrote:  Do you feel they worked at all? The Biotech supplements?

Out of all the mixes I tried which were just two lol. I think biotech worked the best. I had tenderness about a week after I started it. For my first month I took it with PM to get rid of the pills I had left and I've gained 1 inch in the two months I've been on NBE. I wouldn't recommend taking it alone because it will probably take forever to get results but adding a more potent herb can help

Most are too weak to do anything but they dont hurt and you can take multiple to use them up faster and maybe get something. I looked up Biotech natural curves and it partly interferes with PM. But if you aren't using PM you could use up to 4 servings a day or probably more to use it up faster.

(05-05-2014, 01:21 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Before finding this community I bought a couple bottles of breast enhancement supplements (Biotech Natural Curves). After reading a few threads I decided to try and finish the bottles so that they won't go to waste and then take individual herbs. I've been taking twice the dosages to speed up that process.
Has taken supplements worked for anyone here and is it okay to add supplements to my program in addition to the herbs I want to take individually?

Hi Debbie,

When considering what supplements to take, a few considerations should apply, first being is if it's standardized for quality. Meaning, when a supplement states it's (standardized), it's guaranteed for potency and active ingredients. The FDA doesn't regulate herbals, so it's hard to say what the purity, potency and fillers are being used. Another factor is harvesting and processing, which can also impact potency, standardization requires taking batch samples at certain times and checked for the above mentioned qualities.

It's an expensive process, so we have ask ourselves is price more important than quality?.

Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon