Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking for a Co-Partner for Breast Erotica Business Venture

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I am new to the forum, and this is my very first post. To whom it may concerned, I am creating a breast erotica website, with the site focusing primarily on breast sucking, and the erotica that comes with it. The site will not contain any explicit content (no sex, no exposed genitals). All material and content will be of breast relation.

Now the plan is to make this website the best breast erotica website the internet as ever seen. I happen to have a breast fetish, and quite frankly, I am disappointed with the material that is on the internet. Things could be so much better, and I plan to make it better.

I can pretty much guarantee that once the website goes viral, it will generate tons of revenue (it will be that good). What I am looking for is investors and or partner(s) that would be interested in joining me with this business venture. We will split all start-up costs and profits right down the middle.

If anyone is interested, please send me a private message (or respond in the forum) and perhaps we can set up a business meeting via email, IM chat conference, or phone. I will fill you in on EVERYTHING.

Only serious inquires respond!! If you are interested, lets get ready and have some fun and make some money.

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I am new to the forum, and this is my very first post. To whom it may concerned, I am creating a breast erotica website, with the site focusing primarily on breast sucking, and the erotica that comes with it. The site will not contain any explicit content (no sex, no exposed genitals). All material and content will be of breast relation.

Now the plan is to make this website the best breast erotica website the internet as ever seen. I happen to have a breast fetish, and quite frankly, I am disappointed with the material that is on the internet. Things could be so much better, and I plan to make it better.

I can pretty much guarantee that once the website goes viral, it will generate tons of revenue (it will be that good). What I am looking for is investors and or partner(s) that would be interested in joining me with this business venture. We will split all start-up costs and profits right down the middle.

If anyone is interested, please send me a private message (or respond in the forum) and perhaps we can set up a business meeting via email, IM chat conference, or phone. I will fill you in on EVERYTHING.

Only serious inquires respond!! If you are interested, lets get ready and have some fun and make some money.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon