Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

warm up before breast massage?

Hi

I've been diagnosed with costochondrisis (pain in chest muscles- same pain as heart attacks).

The doctor said it was because i didn't warm up before doing chest exercises Huh

Do you think there is warm up that i could do next time i want to massage my breast ?

My goodness, that sounds like a condition that would really scare me. I'm glad it's not your heart!
Sometimes before I do my massages I massage my neck, collarbone area, and shoulders, armpit area. You could try something like that, as the muscles surrounding the chest muscles would be more loose and that could provide comfort instead of pain.
Hmm... my other suggestion is a warm bath or shower, or a heating pad for 5 minutes (above clothing so you don't scald your skin).
good luck!!

(05-05-2014, 08:16 PM)angelshark Wrote:  My goodness, that sounds like a condition that would really scare me. I'm glad it's not your heart!
Sometimes before I do my massages I massage my neck, collarbone area, and shoulders, armpit area. You could try something like that, as the muscles surrounding the chest muscles would be more loose and that could provide comfort instead of pain.
Hmm... my other suggestion is a warm bath or shower, or a heating pad for 5 minutes (above clothing so you don't scald your skin).
good luck!!

thank you Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon