Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My hopeful journey to DDs! :)

Thanks wishinandhopin!
Good luck!

Hi everyone!
My nb just arrived today so I will start noogling tonight.
Super excited about it especially after seeing all the success stories from all of the inspiring members here!
I will definitely be keeping this a photo journey and will try to post pictures on a weekly basis.
Happy growing everyone
<3

That's great. Good luck and much success with your breast pump. Smile

Remember to be gentle! Pink=good, red/purple=bad. If when you take it off and your boobs feel warmer not colder you're doing it right Smile

(20-05-2014, 03:46 PM)isobasic Wrote:  Remember to be gentle! Pink=good, red/purple=bad. If when you take it off and your boobs feel warmer not colder you're doing it right Smile

Is that true? Because my breasts never turn red or purple, they are light pink and they're cold after noogling, no matter how Long or which intensity Sad

(20-05-2014, 03:49 PM)uhuccup Wrote:  
(20-05-2014, 03:46 PM)isobasic Wrote:  Remember to be gentle! Pink=good, red/purple=bad. If when you take it off and your boobs feel warmer not colder you're doing it right Smile

Is that true? Because my breasts never turn red or purple, they are light pink and they're cold after noogling, no matter how Long or which intensity Sad

Hmm, is your house cold? Mine tend to take on subtly bluey tinges or look angry-red if the circulation is cut off, and feel cold and I don't get good swelling. If i maintain good circulation (by 'massaging' the cups around and not pumping too hard) they tend to look a better colour and feel warmed after from the stimulated circulation.

Defiantly too much pressure can turn mine purple and do some damage... though I've never really noticed if they are hot or cold....

I use a little heating pad during the 2 of my 7:2 sessions. Love it. It keeps everything nice and warm and I notice much better results.

(20-05-2014, 04:14 PM)isobasic Wrote:  
(20-05-2014, 03:49 PM)uhuccup Wrote:  

Hmm, is your house cold? Mine tend to take on subtly bluey tinges or look angry-red if the circulation is cut off, and feel cold and I don't get good swelling. If i maintain good circulation (by 'massaging' the cups around and not pumping too hard) they tend to look a better colour and feel warmed after from the stimulated circulation.

No, but I'm cold anytime in the area of my boobs, stomach, booty etc.
I massage before the noogling session and then they are warm, but they get cold while noogling .. I get some swelling, but not noticeable..
Do you have some tips for me regarding noogling?

Thanks guys !
And thank you isobasic for the tip.. I will definitely take note of this.
It took me a while to figure out the pump last night because it wouldn't stay on initially.
I massaged before using the nb and used the 7:2 method, and then oiled up about everything 20 minutes or so.
I am slightly confused about one thing.. during the 2 minutes do you completely release the cups or still hold it there? If so, do you remove the cups and massage before continuing to pump again.
Some help here would be great!!!
Happy growing everyone ^^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon