Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My hopeful journey to DDs! :)

Thank LaFee will try that out !

Update:
I've stopped taking all herbs recently as I have been falling sick quite a lot and I have also stopped noogling for around two months as I developed a very bad rash around my chest and noogling made it worse!
Thank God my rash has finally almost cleared up so I will start noogling again everyday for around an hour and I have finally decided to try BO.
I'm still currently working on a program and will update again when it arrives
Happy growing everyone! ^^

(28-04-2016, 03:25 AM)skyeeeee Wrote:  Thank LaFee will try that out !

Update:
I've stopped taking all herbs recently as I have been falling sick quite a lot and I have also stopped noogling for around two months as I developed a very bad rash around my chest and noogling made it worse!
Thank God my rash has finally almost cleared up so I will start noogling again everyday for around an hour and I have finally decided to try BO.
I'm still currently working on a program and will update again when it arrives

Sorry to hear you've been unwell! I hope when you restart you see great results!
In the meantime massage those boobies, I'm sure they'll thank you for it!

You say you noogle for 1 hour. Do you stop every 7 to 15 minutes to remove the cups and massage, especially around the edge where the cups press against your chest? It is very important to do so, the skin under the edge of the cup is deprived of blood flow while the pressure is on and prolonged time and repetition will eventually kill that area and produce a permanent scar.

(28-04-2016, 04:49 AM)James98 Wrote:  You say you noogle for 1 hour. Do you stop every 7 to 15 minutes to remove the cups and massage, especially around the edge where the cups press against your chest? It is very important to do so, the skin under the edge of the cup is deprived of blood flow while the pressure is on and prolonged time and repetition will eventually kill that area and produce a permanent scar.

Really?? I thought it's better to leave it for prolonged periods of time so that it would cause permanent growth and not temporary swelling. I tend to leave it on for a half an hour to an hour before I release and pump again. But I have started to feel a slight pain at the edge of the cups and I have been thinking that I might be causing damage. So you recommend to stop every 15 minutes and then massage?

(07-12-2015, 07:00 PM)skyeeeee Wrote:  Picture update

First picture was taken 26-05-14
Second picture 08-10-2015
Third picture 17-11-2015 (taken last day of period, slight swelling)

I took almost a 9 month break from noogling from the first picture to the second due to school and commitments.. so my entire program was extremely inconsistent.
From the second to the third picture, I noogled an average of 45 minutes a day around 4 times a week.
I guess I have grown a little over more than a year although it is nothing significant… but I guess slow and steady is better.
I'm really hoping I find a program that works better after my cleanse, and I will also be adding gelatin. I will also be trying my very best to be disciplined with noogling .. next goal would be to be a full D by June 2016^^
Currently I'm wearing 32D/75C-D bras but I'm not filling them up completely yet.
Will update again soon!
Happy growing ^^

wowowow! is that all from noogling? you have grown since last I have been on your thread! congrats!

Hi everyone ^^
My apologies for only updating once every 2 months.. just have been so busy with working and studying at the same time Sad

@Katana thanks for the encouragement! You are looking great!

@James98 thanks for the advice! I thought the same thing as AA and so I have been leaving it on for prolonged periods :O

@missboobshirt I think its a combination of noogling and herbs but I really should be more consistent with my noogling because i think a lot of it might just be swelling and not real growth Sad(( but you are such an inspiration!! Your size is my dream goal !!

Update:

I have started BO and am just around 3 months into the program.
I took 500mg for the first 2 weeks and then upped it to 1000mg a day for the remaining 2 and a half months.
I have also got back into noogling this week for around an hour a day (two if i can afford to).
Hopefully I can stay consistent with this program and I'm really hoping to get some real growth on BO!!
I will probably keep with this program for a total of 10 months or 12 at max, but I would be taking a 2 weeks break on milk thistle after the fifth cycle.
I am about to start on my next cycle soon and I might be increasing my dosage of BO to 1250mg, increasing my collagen intake to 10 000mg (esp now that I have started pumping again), and also add in maca, kelp and evening primrose.
Another thing that I really want to get done is also a hormone test so I can adjust my program to one that best suits my body.

Current program
1000mg BO
160mg Pituitary Glandular
20mg Bioperine
5600mg collagen
15mg Peptipro collagen hydrolysate (protein and collagen)
Philip Kingsley hair vitamin (soya protein)
Hair skin and nails multivitamin
Chlorella
1000mg DHA

Lol sorry for the missing amounts in some of these herbs as I'm not to sure on the actual amounts.

At the moment I feel like my girls are slightly fuller but nothing significant ... I'm just going to continue experimenting with this program and hopefully I can get a growth spurt soon enough!
Currently still wearing a 70D but not filling it up completely around the top.
Current goal is to grow more breast tissue and fill up my bra completely especially around the top area and also have more protrusion. I look alright when I wear a bra but when I take it off I feel like I have nothing plus I look so much smaller than other people my size Sad (this is just me being very self conscious).

Hopefully I can keep persevering with the pumping and this program and I will try to update with pictures each cycle.

Happy growing everyone^^

You are just the sweetest Smile

I love that program, too. If you don't mind me asking-- is what brand is your BO? I have dabbled with the idea of BO for the longest and now that I am not fitting NB I was debating about giving it a try ^^; have you noticed any side effects? Huh

also I noticed you mentioned Chlorella, does that play a role in NBE? I had no idea! Big Grin

@missboobshirt I'm taking the one from swansons Smile
I've been taking chlorella for many years just as a nutritional supplement so it's become a habit of mine now haha.
I completely understand your frustration with NB !! When i transitioned to my large domes it was impossible to fit both on at the same time and it would take me close to ten minutes just to get the suction... I still experience this every time i take a long break from NB D: Maybe try pumping one at a time and just move the domes around and see where you get most suction .. getting NB to work is really trial and error!
I haven't noticed any side effects from BO so far but one thing about BO is that body temperature really does matter (which is why I think mine has not been as effective) so I really want to add kelp to my program and hopefully I will get some growth in my next cycle!
Your body is beautiful and I would be so happy if I could grow to half of what you have! total boob envy Big GrinBig Grin

Hi everyone,

I have just added 450mcg of sea kelp and also 1500mg of evening primrose to my program.
Hopefully the sea kelp helps with raising my body temp! I have also been listening to blake talks for the past three days and been using affirmations throughout the day also. For those that use blaketalk, how do you keep awake because i keep dozing off even if its the middle of the day :/

I would be taking a two week break using milk thistle in a couple of days so I will only be noogling (5-6 days a week, at least one hour each session).

When I restart my new program, I would be replacing pituitary with 1000mg of L-arginine as I am under 30 and I read that taking pituitary before 30 could interfere with my body's own ability of product growth hormones.

I will update with comparison pictures in about 4 weeks (with some growth hopefully!)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon