Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My hopeful journey to DDs! :)

Hi everyone, here are pictures as promised. Took this a couple of days ago around 5+ hours after using my NB. What I notice is that my swelling lasts slightly longer with the larger domes than the medium ones, however, it doesn't sit as well on me maybe because I am petite??
How do you make your domes sit better?! Any advice would be great ^^

@Odile thank you!! I have actually stopped using PC for 6 months now because I ran out of it and never got to ordering it. However, I am planning to start on it after this cycle and see how things work out for me Smile
Also, I no longer think I am estrogen dominant, and I have been wanting to get a hormone test for a while now.

Happy growing everybody ^^

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-10-2015, 04:08 PM)skyeeeee Wrote:  Hi everyone, here are pictures as promised. Took this a couple of days ago around 5+ hours after using my NB. What I notice is that my swelling lasts slightly longer with the larger domes than the medium ones, however, it doesn't sit as well on me maybe because I am petite??

@Odile thank you!! I have actually stopped using PC for 6 months now because I ran out of it and never got to ordering it. However, I am planning to start on it after this cycle and see how things work out for me Smile
Also, I no longer think I am estrogen dominant, and I have been wanting to get a hormone test for a while now.

Gosh those are just PERFECT!

(08-10-2015, 04:08 PM)skyeeeee Wrote:  Hi everyone, here are pictures as promised. Took this a couple of days ago around 5+ hours after using my NB. What I notice is that my swelling lasts slightly longer with the larger domes than the medium ones, however, it doesn't sit as well on me maybe because I am petite??

Holy mosy you have grown those boobies ! Gorg shape . As for the dome , I beleive I have seen oval domes larger size which might do the job .
As a question your boobies look almost size D ! You want bigger ?

Thanks @ellacraig!

@myboobs thanks! and where did you see those oval domes! I think my issues is that my ribcage is tiny so the domes cut into my underarms which is why it hurts when I pump … and it looks bigger in pictures than on my body which is why i want to go 1-2 sizes bigger! part of it is due to the shape of breasts as it tends to fill more on the bottom and sides than it does in the middle and top! So i hope to be able to fill that out more and just keep growing till it looks nice and full haha

(10-10-2015, 10:11 AM)skyeeeee Wrote:  Thanks @ellacraig!

@myboobs thanks! and where did you see those oval domes! I think my issues is that my ribcage is tiny so the domes cut into my underarms which is why it hurts when I pump … and it looks bigger in pictures than on my body which is why i want to go 1-2 sizes bigger! part of it is due to the shape of breasts as it tends to fill more on the bottom and sides than it does in the middle and top! So i hope to be able to fill that out more and just keep growing till it looks nice and full haha

To strech the middle you need a long cylinderical option .

@myboobs where can I get the cylindrical domes!

Update: I think I might have gotten used to the larger domes as it hurts significantly less around the underarms when I pump unless i pump really hard and my underarm fat gets sucked into it??
I realised that I have to constantly repump with the larger domes because the suction doesn't last like when I pump with my medium domes. Does anyone experience this? I can hold for at least 20 minutes with my medium domes without re-pumping, but with the larger domes I find myself re-pumping every 1-2 minutes and its slightly annoying! Any advice please ^^

Happy growing everyone!

(13-10-2015, 04:45 AM)skyeeeee Wrote:  @myboobs where can I get the cylindrical domes!

Update: I think I might have gotten used to the larger domes as it hurts significantly less around the underarms when I pump unless i pump really hard and my underarm fat gets sucked into it??
I realised that I have to constantly repump with the larger domes because the suction doesn't last like when I pump with my medium domes. Does anyone experience this? I can hold for at least 20 minutes with my medium domes without re-pumping, but with the larger domes I find myself re-pumping every 1-2 minutes and its slightly annoying! Any advice please ^^

Happy growing everyone!

I can't remember the website as. I didn't dave the address . But will see if I can find it . Also check jennyferlove's thread as she has done something similar

Thanks myboobs! Jenniferlove's results are amazing, i hope I can get those results one day ^^

Update:
I'm currently down with some food poisoning so I will be taking a break from pm and my hair, skin and nails vitamins as I am not absorbing these additional vitamins as well doing this time. However, I will continue to noogle for at least an hour everyday and will update again!
Pictures soon Smile

Happy growing !!

Hi everyone!

Recently I've been noogling in 30 minute time frames, and have been trying to be consistent with it! So far I have got some nice swelling from it especially when I noogle slightly harder (but not till it goes purple!). Hopefully I will get some nice results if I can keep this up consistently for a month!
One thing I have added in is the fat transfer massage and I do it whenever I shower. I do it about ten times on each side from the arm, back and waist (similar to what chiyomilk does). I also do affirmations while I do that and also throughout the day when I remember to.

Currently, I'm in between a 32C and 32D… as most 32C runs small while in a 32D, there is still some space to be filled up.. I'm really hoping my nb will help with that ^^ I can't wait to fill up my 32D bras hehe…

Pictures were taken 2 days ago in a 32C lightly padded bra Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow your growth is amazing! I hope to achieve your results, you're growing great!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon