Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

weight lifting results

Not sure if this is the right place for this but I just wanted to let you ladies know about results I've seen after ONE workout at the gym... I just recently joined the gym for other body goals I have mainly working on lower body and I got a few free personal training sessions for joining... my trainer insisted on putting me through an upperbody workout as well to be more balanced and I will tell you in the days afterwards I was almost shocked when I took off my bra for the night. Big improvement in shape and perkiness. And I really hadn't done anything different to effect the shape that suddenly.. Which is interesting because I've used the noogleberry intermittently here and there without noticing anything much in results as well as massage and volufiline cream for a few weeks...which I never really noticed much beyond a perkiness that didn't last more than a few mins. and I have a definite tuberous shape and alot of sagginess... was getting pretty discouraged by lack of noticing ANYTHING after noogling other than cold breasts....

Anyways wish I could be more specific but the workout I did was with pretty challenging weight (for me at least.... im a weakling lol) between 25-80 lbs depending on the exercise... 3 sets of 10 for each... most of them were shoulder and chest exercises either involving pushing up over your head, pushing straight out, or 'rowing' or pulling down from up above. Basically I told the trainer I have weak back muscles and was like hey look at this an reached back and grabbed my whole shoulder blade which sticks out wayyyy too much if I stretch my arm a certain way behind my back. He was like WHOA did you injure yourself in the past? ( i haven't) and proceeded to come up with all shoulder back and chest exercises...

Just wanted to share in case any of you ladies are into going to the gym, it could be helpful to add some chest and back exercises cause I am SURE it is what gave me results... haven't measured recently but it was enough for me to notice just by looking so I'm happy. Going to have to reconsider a lower body only approach on weight lifting to see if I can see any further improvements...

Anybody had any other similar results? I know there's a few youtube videos where you use the resistance of pulling on a towel or something... but I've not heard about anyone using any heavier weight for results.

When you train your butt miscles your butt gets firmer and bigger, when you train your belly muscles your belly gets firmer etc. And so you can train your chest (and back) muscles and then your breasts will be perkier, because of the muscle you build.
It lifts your breasts up.
I hope you understand because english isn't my mother tongur and its a bit hard to translate my knowledge into english Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon