Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flaxseed (lignans) anti-estrogenic

(04-05-2014, 01:34 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  As always, same here, Ella! Milled flaxseeds on my oatmeal. Guess I won't be buying another box once I use them up. And maybe I should switch to a different oil to massage with... (won't miss the smell!)

But of course BB :p That sucks cause they are good for digestion but at the risk of beast growth NO THANKS!!! I might go mad soon *eyesrolltobackofhead* given up coffee! wine *ish*! Chocolate! Now flaxmeal.. What pleasures left are there in life???

Where for art though Lotus???

(04-05-2014, 01:17 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ok so in layman or laywomans terms.. :p
No more ground flaxseed or linseed oil for breakfast anymore????
Cause I've been having this everymorning..

Hmm, well if it we're me I'd take it out, herbs that are (anti-anything) gets moved to the head of the list, (the removal list). Wink

It's like a two fold conundrum,

Flaxseed oil-Ligan, massage, omega-3 fatty acids, Flax seed oil can increase prolactin, at the cost of lowering estrogen, (lignans inhibit aromatase, slows down the conversion of testosterone to estrogen), helps with breast pain.

(And broken seeds)

(24-08-2011, 08:09 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  So far, I have only used the teas and the broken flax seeds. Be careful with flax: it's also an aromatase inhibitor, so it can slow down testosterone becoming estrogen. But lots of flax increases Sex Hormone Binding Glubulin (SHBG), which binds free testossterone, and gets it out of the blood stream.

UGH I'm so confused... I read of someone getting growth from ONLY adding flaxseeds. Flaxseeds and evening primrose oil will forever be mysteries to me.

(04-05-2014, 02:26 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  UGH I'm so confused... I read of someone getting growth from ONLY adding flaxseeds. Flaxseeds and evening primrose oil will forever be mysteries to me.

I'm so sorry BB, I not sure what to say. It's all personal choice tbh, I just think we all should know what's all in those choices, and honestly it's either assisting or preventing NBE that we should be clear about.

You can cuss me out for my part of the confusion, the other blame goes to those researchers. RolleyesBig Grin

Hugs!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon